[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to become a normie? 23 years old. Never had a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1449328579784.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1449328579784.gif
2 MB, 696x478
Is it possible to become a normie?

23 years old. Never had a gf. Virgin obviously. Never really had any friends. Don't even remember the last time I went to a social event. Only human interaction I have is at work. Haven't been out on a weekend in years.

Is there any hope? Or is a part of me always going to be this "other" that people will be able to sense? Socially it feels like I am lightyears behind everyone else.
>>
>>29684443
You have to be willing to get out of your comfort zone, which at that point in life is extremely hard to do. It would take a lot of self-discipline. But it is possible if you want it that bad
>>
>>29684443
I'm in the same boat as you. I've pretty much given up at this point. Just too far behind everyone else and I'll never really fit in.
>>
>>29684443
Becoming a normie is like becoming black or getting taller, you're either born a normie or you aren't.
>>
>>29684570
You can atleast become a bit more like a normie. When i was younger it was always obvious at a glance that im weird. Now i can pretend that im not to people im not with a lot.
>>
Go to the gym, talk to people you will get more confident with that.

If you play online games try and be yourself you'll see that people react nicely when they can tell you're being real with them.
>>
>>29684713
You can act like a normie but you'll never become one.
>>
>>29684443
You can try and emulate normie.bin but you'll never be one.
Normies have an easy life, they don't even try to get good.
>>
It is certainly possible.

In high school, everyone around you were immature shit heads. Now they're adults. They might still be shit heads, but they're more mature shit heads. They'll be more forgiving and patient towards your shortcomings.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.