[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpilling my roommate via tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1LR8t2A.jpg (101 KB, 565x659) Image search: [Google]
1LR8t2A.jpg
101 KB, 565x659
Gentlemen, I require your aid.
After months of attempting to redpill my normie/oblivious chad roommate ("just be yourself, works for me bro!") to no avail, I decided to use more radical tactics. I shall create a fake chad tinder account and show him what degeneracy a chad can get away with and how slutty a normal girl can be when confronted by an apparent alpha male.
This is where you come in: I need a set of chad-ish profile pics. 2-3 pics of the same person, reasonable quality, no celebrity, not shot professionally to prevent suspicion. You get the gist.
As much as I would like to offer the results of the experiment, the chat logs would be in german, my roommate and I being eurofags. Will deliver results anyway if there is a demand.
Your cooperation shall be deeply appreciated.
>>
Just a single bump, oregano
>>
no need to do it yourself. just save pics from one the threads around here
>>
I'm fairly sure if you go to /fit/ you will find some in about 2 seconds. Good luck OP, May that chad realise the ways of the world.
>>
File: image.png (104 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104 KB, 533x800
>>29684415
Just show him this
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/F9hRS
>>
>>29685367
That's it, I am dedicating every ounce of my time and being into the gym. The only chance I'll ever have is with a /fit/ Chad body.
>>
File: 1464192030951.png (322 KB, 1440x1886) Image search: [Google]
1464192030951.png
322 KB, 1440x1886
>>29684415

I'm doing the fake Chad thing again currently. It really is depressing how desperate they are for Chad.

Pic related. Some pathetic cunt who kept messaging me after I started to ignore her
>>
How sad are you that you make fake tinder profiles to prove that everyone likes hot people more? DUH
>>
>>29685537
Face is the most important part though.
>>
>>29685564
That's a whole lot of forehead.
>tfw you will never get female beta orbiters
>>
File: 1460842587600.jpg (871 KB, 2000x1300) Image search: [Google]
1460842587600.jpg
871 KB, 2000x1300
HOW RETARDED ARE WOMEN?

WHY CHAD ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>29685616
I've been told I'm a 7-8 on here face wise so it could work. /r9k/ told me I have chad potential.
Height would be the killer for me 5'8.
>>
>>29685647

Height honestly doesn't matter at all if you're attractive and/or have charisma.
>>
>>29685593
OP here.
Nah, I only do it to prove my cretin roommate that he gets all the pussy not because he is a charming gentleman just being himself, as he claims, but because he won the genetic lottery. All this while he refuses to change the perspective and behold the things from a standpoint of an ugly robot. His ignorance is pretty damn infuriating at times. This is just another attempt to make him understand, that is all.
>>
>>29685676
>Height honestly doesn't matter at all if you're attractive
That's like saying a woman's body type doesn't matter as long as she's not fat.
>>
>>29685692

Well even that isn't true because fat chicks can find someone to settle for them easily.
But yeah the manlet thing is a myth. I live in the city of manlets and none of them ever have trouble getting girls because they're confident, decent-looking, usually charismatic types.

Meanwhile I was the tall one and I remain a 21 year old kissless virgin
>>
>>29685692
Are you saying it does? Because it doesn't. Just because you /pretend/ to be high value by rejecting everything less than perfect, doesn't mean you are high value. You're similar to the 2/10 pointy elbows type of people. Ugly with high standards to protect themselves from rejection.
>>
>>29685676
Maybe it's not a deal breaker, but height is definitely a bonus. Women almost always want men taller than them. I mostly need to work on confidence and get abs and I think I'll be fine.
>>
>>29685727
>But yeah the manlet thing is a myth.
Of course. Actually, beauty all-together is a myth.

>>29685730
What?
>>
File: yLVCnTc.png (31 KB, 981x262) Image search: [Google]
yLVCnTc.png
31 KB, 981x262
>>29685593

It's not just that "everyone likes hot people more". But girls will get fucking desperate for fake Chad.

I only do it because I'm a budding sociopath and like toying with their feelings before revealing the ruse. I've even tricked 4 of them into getting naked on skype
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.