[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatcha eatin robots? /coffee and soup/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 20160702_190945.jpg (431 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160702_190945.jpg
431 KB, 1280x720
Whatcha eatin robots?

/coffee and soup/ here
>>
fuck, i just ate an awesome meal before finding this thread. now i can't take a picture.
>>
thats not soup thats just crackers in a bowl
>>
>>29684318
That looks unappetizing.
>>
a mcdonalds grilled chicken wrap

>tfw the girl at the drive through condescendingly asked if its for my gf

bitch
>>
>>29684566
sounds like she was hitting on you m8
>>
File: retard.jpg (5 KB, 192x185) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
5 KB, 192x185
>>29684600
I thought she was calling me a girl for eating a wrap
>>
>>29684318

Sheeeeeit OP, is that cup a dark navy color? I think I have the same one
>>
>>29684318
That looks like shit mate.
Can't you make yourself some pasta?
>>
>>29684566

She was trying to get you to say that you don't have a gf and then if that worked, she would vaguely hint to you that she's available.

I've had a couple cashiers use this tactic on me, but they were fat cows so nothing to brag about.
>>
>>29684652
playful teasing is flirting m8
>>
>>29684683
>>29684699

This pisses me off
why cant they just be straight forward? i mean how am i supposed to decipher this shit?
>>
>>29684729
Yeah right... what do you think she should have said? She cant just randomly ask something like : "btw do you want to hang out?" maybe you would have liked it but other people would have tought that she's retarded
>>
>>29684808

It's retarded to ask people if they want to hang out?
>>
>>29684897
At a mcdonals drive-through? Yes? I mean im not a burger so i guess it could be normal there.
>>
>>29684729

It's because of fear of rejection. If she's vague and you interpret it correctly, but reject her, she can easily say that she wasn't asking you out. It provides some cushion from a possible embarrassing outcome.
>>
>>29684961
That makes sense
I have a lot to learn about these complicated creatures
>>
i'm eating an apple
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.