[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why women hate rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: PO4fek8.jpg (272 KB, 1051x951) Image search: [Google]
PO4fek8.jpg
272 KB, 1051x951
Is this why women hate rape??

Are they being unreasonable??
>>
>>29684212
pretty sure rape is mostly bad if the guy is ugly and its intentionally painful
>>
>>29684212
after you get ass raped are you going to go around talking about rape still?
>>
>>29684212
this is hilariously out of touch with reality but go on, anon, email it to your mommy and ask her what she thinks.
>>
>>29684245
>>29684266
>>29684212

Don't make it painful unless she starts screaming too loud.
>>
File: 1424241662186.jpg (522 KB, 3000x2001) Image search: [Google]
1424241662186.jpg
522 KB, 3000x2001
>someone literally made this picture
>>
>>29684266
>he didn't read the smallprint
this is why no one likes you
>>
>>29684212
couldn't you have at least picked a real woman for the poster instead of trans "person"
>>
>>29684299
look clearly it shouldn't be a big deal if you get ass raped, don't turn this into something it's not.
its not my fault you're fine with anyone going around shoving things wherever they please, your tune seems to change a little bit when its your ass on the line though which is kind of weird considering you're a massive faggot
>>
>>29684529
i don't agree with the picture, i didn't post it. i just noticed that your a dumb retard and thought i'd let you know, in case you thought you weren't
>>
>>29684529
Small print is vertical at the top right.

"This image is about norma/typical rage (heterosexual, average looking and average healthy rapist ect.)"
>>
>>29684272
That would be disrespectful. I never said I agreed with this graphic. Obviously it is a little inflammatory to put it as "are they being unreasonable", but you know what I mean.
>>
>>29684661
samefagging this hard, kys
>>29684672
yes because it's just be so stupid to not discuss the topic in the way a rapist wants to.
jesus fuck do you have any brain cells?
>>
I'm quite sure people hate rape because being raped is
>terrifying
>painful
>traumatizing
Trivializing rape as a cultural phenomenon only is as stupid as explaining gender differences as cultural phenomenons only.
>>
>>29684707
I assumed you missed the small print, like I did at first.

It is sort of stupid. You're drawing an equivalence that isn't apt.

What you should have really asked is, "after you get dick raped by an average looking woman are you going to go around talking about rape still?"
>>
Rape jeopardizes the reproductive fitness of the woman by removing her mate selectivity from the equation and potentially saddling her with less optimal offspring. Women are programmed to be selective because their investment is higher. Saying it's an economic or moral stance is giving our genetic programming too much credit.

(Also, obviously women don't like rape because it's traumatic and violent. )
>>
>>29684707
there are no rapists itt, just a fisherman and a fish (You)
>>
>>29684746
Yes, I'm sure it is terrifying. A story came out recently about a priest who had a gun pointed at him in confession. That was surely terrifying.

Was that equivalent to rape?

The same goes for pain. As for trauma, I sympathize, but the question is, WHY IS IT SO TRAUMATIC? I'm not excusing, just "deconstructing" rape.
>>
>>29684826
>uh oh call the internet police people arnt talking about the topic the way i want them too.
how many nights did you spend alone touching yourself before you saw this picture and thought somehow being a fucking mongoloid wouldn't be repulsive in any sexual way?

>>29684875
You missed out on teenage love and no women will ever willingly embrace you, your short, fat, and your ugliness is accentuated by your receding hair line. The girl you like fucks black guys. You were raised by a single mother. You only had one friend growing up and gave him a blowjob when you were both kids. You post on the m4m section of craigslist without a photo because you can't afford a tranny prostitute but jerk off to the thought of them daily.
>>
>>29684950
Man, I had to double check and make sure you were actually responding to me.

Internet police? For Christ's sake, I'm just saying that it isn't a good argument.

I'm not trying to be mean, but are you a woman? Logic isn't enforced by guys with guns. I'm not telling you that you can't argue as poorly as you want, I'm just saying that you made a very bad comparison.

If you're taking this so personally for a reason, I do apologize if you have been really raped.
>>
>>66665673 (You) #

I like big cock in my tight pussy making me orgasm originality
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.