[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I can still have that "teen love" dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1467269306899.jpg (137 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1467269306899.jpg
137 KB, 1252x1252
Hey guys, I know a lot of us here have regrets about missing out on teen love in early HS for whatever reasons we couldn't at that time. For me around the time when everyone started having sex and such I hadn't even hit puberty yet, I was a late bloomer I didn't hit puberty until like 16 and then didn't have a decent sized dick till like 18, I am currently 20.

I have been thinking however I look significantly younger than I actually am, for example if I ask people how old I look they will say 17-16 I feel like if I shave what little facial hair I have, get a boyish haircut style and dress like a young HS teen I could pull off looking 13-14.

My question is if this is a good plan and if it would be worth the effort, obviously it would involve a fake identity of sorts I would have to put up but I don't care about being deceitful
>>
id doit if it meant i was able to fug lolis
im 18 looking like 45 tho
>>
post face or we can't judge accurately
>>
>>29684163

Don't do it, you'll get caught and end up in prison.
>>
>>29684163
>muh ''teen love''
you just want to fuck 13 year olds
>>
>>29684216
No thanks but I am not exaggerating here throughout my whole life I have constantly been seen as at least 3 years younger than I am by those who don't know me
>>29684237
I don't care about prison I mean my plan is to aim as high as I can while still being in virgin territory but thats around 16 and in todays culture people are losing it at as early as 12 that is a low percentage however I would say at 14 maybe 70% of people are virgins but it would drastically decrease to like 20% or something by 16 so it would be a lot harder to find one.
>>
>>29684163
1. if you are not extremely ugly and socially retarded this is not the place for you and you will get a vagina soon dont worry, please go away
2. why do you want to have sex with a girl who is probably used by a lot of chads?
>>
the teen love thing is not about sleeping with a 15 year old girl you dumb fuck

it's about discovering love and sex in a time where you don't have any responsibilities. It's about being naive and childish about your relationship while being excused for it because you're young.

It's also about being able to see your girlfriend at school, after school, during the weekends, creating all sorts of good memories at school during activities and field trips and shit, and finally taking your sweetheart to prom.

Normies often see this as "the best days of your life", and as far as you're concerned, those days are long gone
>>
>>29684290
I wouldn't say I am ugly or socially retarded more just socially cold (if that makes sense) like I can put on fake emotions easily if I tried but it isn't a natural thing also the younger they are the less chads they will have had its just logic the age of slut acceptance has been around for at least 10 years now so most women under 25 are massive sluts and I wouldn't be able to land a woman significantly older than me (I could get one my own age but as said before)
>>
>>29684329
I say go ahead and do it, if you can pass as a 14/15 year old then go for it and try and fuck a 14/15 year old girl. She wont know your age unless you tell her, after you hit it you can just bolt and never speak to her again. Hell, you can fuck so many girls and never get caught. Use this as an advantage, you wont look young forever
>>
>>29684314
For me its kind of about just having an innocent sort of girl and also I want to at least once in my life take someones virginity, heck if I did go through with this plan and it played out I could probably just be celibate for the rest of my life
>>
>>29684388
Yeah that's what I'm thinking is the clock is ticking this young face was a curse back then but could be a blessing now if I play my cards right, I don't want to throw my hand away having never tried
>>
>>29684391
>>29684412
You're naive as fuck. The only thing you'll be able to pull off is having your name registered as "sex offender"
>>
>>29684536
Why are you so mad about this here anyway? I doubt I would get caught if I could pull of a very convincing young-mid year teenager look, it's not like I would do anything like this in a way that could lead back to me, false identity and dying my hair a different way looking entirely different and going out of my own area and so on.
>>
The thing is like I said before if I could find a 16 yr old virgin woman in [current year] I would definitely go for that (legal age) it's not so much I want a 14 year old or something its that I want a virgin
>>
>>29684613
>why are you so mad

I'm being realistic here. A 15 year old is supposed to attend a school, what if they ask you questions about that? What if your hypothetical gf's mother sees you on at a grocery store on a Tuesday? If you haven't had your wisdom teeth removed but suddenly you have to, what then? What if they hear your voice and decide to have you investigated? What if someone else rats you out? What if they ask where you live?

Take a second to think what idea you're fucking with here, and the consequences that could follow
>>
>>29684842
I am a very careful person, I am not trying to brag here but I am very good at this sort of manipulation and deceit I am a sociopath I am not going to be dating some girl from my town I'm talking like going 30 miles from where I am and forging an entire fake identity with a life background and story and everything like that but yet again I must say its not the underage part I want its the virgin part if I could reliably pick out who is a virgin and legal age I would go for that but you can't just walk up to every girl and go "hey have you lost your virginity"
>>
>>29684635
Look, I was diagnosed with Aspergers at age 7 and even I'm not that obsessed with virginity. I've never taken someone's virginity, but based on anecdotes (and common sense), this is what makes it different:

>the girl is awkward
>she tells you to go slow every 10 second
>she might cry

That's the only difference.

And you'd take a risk that is essentially financial and social suicide (not talking losing friends: people in your community would shun you, rob you, beat you and make your life a living hell), all for the forgettable experience of a false notion of purity, and bragging rights. It's pathetic

>>29684910
>I am a very careful person
Know who was a much more careful person? Ted Bundy.

Stories and words will only take you so far, you'd know this if you were an experienced liar. You can't control people's thoughts and you can't predict what people will do, what doubts they will have at what moment. If they asked to see where you live, you wouldn't know what to do and you'd panic.
>>
I looked 24 at 24 and still started dating a 13-year-old girl.
l>at 14 maybe 70% of people are virgins but it would drastically decrease to like 20% or something by 16 so it would be a lot harder to find one.
Bullshit, it's more like 90% at 14 and 50% at 16, then maybe 20-30% at 17.
>>29684314
lol no responsibilities in high school.
>>
>>29684978
I might be fucked up that I have a fetish for taking virginity but I can't help that also comparing statutory rape of someone that is almost legal age to someone who raped and murdered multiple people is laughable do you think I am going to be Americas most wanted or something for that?
>>
>>29685106
No, I brought up Bundy to point out that sometimes, no matter how intelligent you are, things get out of hand. But that's when you're lucky. Most of the time, you don't even see the storm coming.
>>
>>29684163
Just let it go man. It's easier.
The pain of reaching for it hurts more.

It's ok to be alone. It's ok to die alone.
Gods factory still has reject products that are no good to anyone. It's just the way it is.
>>
>>29685428
>giving up
shiggy diggy
>>
>>29684314
this. Teen love is innocent and sweet, where both parts are naive and curious.. Not some old creep sweating all over a young teen.

Say it like it is, OP. Say you want to fuck a 15 year old, don't wrap it in some lovey dovey ''teen love'' bullshit.
>>
>>29685443
Can't say I regret it. I know there's just no chance.

I tried as hard as a I could as a teen. And for nowhere. And plenty of embarrassment and regrets for trying.

All I'm doing now is preventing myself from acting like orbiter.

There's a last shred of dignity in refusing to play this game anymore. In accepting defeat.

I can love me. That's good enough for me. That way I don't need anyone else.
>>
>>29685474
I want to fuck a virgin its just that females being virgins at late teens-adults is rare as hell
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.