[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes I ask myself if I'm the only one that has a conscience.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
Sometimes I ask myself if I'm the only one that has a conscience. You NPC's all live on autopilot.
>>
>>29683633
The theory is solipsism and you're nothing new or special.
>>
>>29683633
>>29683687

if the theory is correct then op lives in a sad simulation because all the npcs want him to kill himself
>>
>>29683633
>only one in the world with free will
>uses it to sit alone in his room for his whole life
wew OP you sure showed us sheep
>>
>>29683687
Every kid have think about this theory at some age of his life.
I remember to thought what if everyone is robots except me
>>
>>29683873

Every kid wonders how your English can be so butchered
>>
>>29683687
I'm nothing new because I'm the only one that exists
>>
He gettin dem dubs of truth tho!
>>
File: 1466905895759.png (44 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1466905895759.png
44 KB, 658x662
>>29683898
because I am not native english native speaker
and it's late night here and I am tired.

>tfw people don't take you seriously and you can't fully express yourself because of you English.
>>
File: 1467213088059.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1467213088059.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
Time to crash this thread with no survivors
>>
>>29683633
not to burst your bubble but their probably not on autopilot they're just doing a good job about hiding their schadenfreude
>>
>>29683633
Think about this op, this is a big. Videogame and you are the main character. 4cham is the starting area after your childhood was the tutorial and character creation.
Except you never went on an adventure and you never tried anything. You just sat there soing nothing and the slow NPCs that are supposed to level up slowly so you can come back and don't feel like the leveling up is bullshit have far outdone you by now.
You had the entire world as your playground, you could have made or destroyed continents. You could have expanded beyond the start but you never bothered
>>
>>29683958
>Murrikans feel superior because they speak one language while you speak two
>It becomes late sooner here and you sit in bed posting before go to sleep and they rail on you about how your phone posting before falling asleep is Subpart
>During the rest of the day you even post better than most of them
Wow, such a simpleton. Culture
>>
>>29683988
Look at the third paragraph.
Essentially, the author of that just asked them questions and If they did not agree with him he would rank them as low IQ.
The fourth paragraph seals it. Its bait. Or somebody is really fucking dumb and pretentious at the same time. But I would say its bait.
But, I guess people like you just see numbers and form a conclusion without looking at the collection method or bias.
Its wrong to argue against fact, and everything I said above is fact. Im smarter than you because you disagree with me, and because I am more intellectually privileged than you, you should just stop talking.
If you try to argue with me, I will just call you anti-intellectual, bigoted, or stupid. You cant argue with fact, and everything I say is fact.
>>
>>29683633
Have you heard of the high elves?
HNGH
URGH
blehblehbleh
>>
>>29683988
What does the numbers in the chart represent? It's clearly not iq since iq isn't measured by asking people about religion or politics.
How did he even measure it? Did he add a point for every answer he liked and two for each answer he really liked?
What if the person censing is an absolute moron? All the categories are subjective as fuck
>>
File: h o o y a h.jpg (108 KB, 712x591) Image search: [Google]
h o o y a h.jpg
108 KB, 712x591
>>29684231
it's not based on anything. they aren't even using a standard interval for the bar lengths. it's completely fabricated to be bait as >>29684149 has already pointed out
>>
>>29684278
I guess it works since anyone who believes in it is an absolute moron without dobut
>>
>>29684278
HOOYAH
Imagining don shiplys head covering the whole horizon calling me a pussy when I run
Imagining patstone trashing my room and beating me up.
Imagining Vining smugly looking at me whenever I fail.
Im gonna make it.
IM GONNA FUCKING MAKE IT
>>
File: dream.jpg (34 KB, 261x362) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
34 KB, 261x362
>>29684569
>turning 23, dropped out of college
>quit my job, out of money, have to join up now
>not physically prepared for bud/s
>gonna be a fleet navy piece of shit for 4 years, gonna work out as much as i can
>gonna be 27 before i can even think about going to bud/s
>"sons of udt" cadence is my alarm clock

godspeed to you brother, dont be a pussy and tear that shit up. im in socal, if by random chance you're near me we can do robot pt's together.
>>
>>29685029
Im far away. In DEP right now, 110/105/31/7:30/7:45
>>
>>29685301
jesus christ you're a stud. how'd you get there? any tips?
>>
>>29685355
Have olympic athelete parents
Do shit outdoors from little kid
Start training, dipping, and drinking at age 15
train for a little while
>>
>>29683633
No. You can't feel that way. because I feel that way too.

You are THE NPC
I'm real,
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.