[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here comfy job? I'm just chilling, on break. Valet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1466349569912.jpg (778 KB, 2736x2052) Image search: [Google]
1466349569912.jpg
778 KB, 2736x2052
Who here comfy job?

I'm just chilling, on break. Valet here, I mostly just stand outside, look at 4chan, talk to people, occasionally park a car. Who here comfy rn?

Pic related kind of
>>
Data entry

Share a little room with a fellow robot, listen to podcasts together and talk about life while we do mindless assignments in Excel. Feels pretty good
>>
>tfw i work in a library part time while also being a grad student
>tfw i "work" (shelving/sorting) maybe 1 out of every 8 hours at the library
>tfw it's easy and slow, COMPLETELY unsupervised (i could literally just not do the work and pretend i did), you can listen to music/audiobooks during it, and 20 minutes of it is break
>tfw i make $18/hr
>tfw it's union so im unfireable without a 500-step process
>tfw on top of this i get paid another $30k/yr to write a thesis that's not due until 2022
>tfw i have no debts
>>
desk job
big office with only 5 people
get on with everyone
get to sit on my ass on a comfy chair all day
enjoy the work

I am a simple man
>>
work from home. only a couple hours a day while watching anime on my 2nd monitor.

maximum comfy
>>
File: 1455108881224.png (125 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1455108881224.png
125 KB, 400x388
>>29683625
>rich neet here

just watch my investments grow as I play overwatch and fap
>>
>>29683710
your pussy and penis both smell terrible. P.U.!
>>
Med student here
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PANIC DEATH HEMORRHAGE CODE BLUE TERMINAL EXTUBATION GUNSHOT WOUND REPAIR PIMPING QUESTIONS 36HOUR SHIFTS SHELF EXAMS AAAAAAAAAAA
n..not comfy ;-;
>>
>>29683694
Which country are you from brother? Australia?
>>
>>29683625
I work at a small business as the IT guy by myself in a basement, I never directly interact with customers and all my coworkers are older women who treat me like their I'm their grandkid. It's pretty sweet, I only do about 2 hours of work every day and spend the rest of the day playing vidya or streaming netflix, I also control our firewall so I'm the only one who knows what websites people go to. Pays well and sometimes I honestly forget I am at work, a few weeks ago I was really into a Stellaris game and accidentally stayed 2 hours too late, I only realized I was still at work when they came down to turn off the lights, I just told them there was a problem with one of the routers and they accepted that, the President of the company even told me that he's glad I work so hard haha.
>>
>>29683692
data entry bro here, mostly listen to music while entering, I found it funny how my 75 wpm at 95% shitposting experience was considered impressive for them

I do interact with the public from time to time but it's mostly me and the computer

And there's lots of hot milfs where I work
>>
File: skippy-the-bush-kangaroo.jpg (70 KB, 640x424) Image search: [Google]
skippy-the-bush-kangaroo.jpg
70 KB, 640x424
I hate my fucking job, so I've been signed off sick due to madness by a psychiatrist for the past 10 months. They (my employers) periodically request that I explain my continued absence, but I don't. Still not even fired.
>>
>>29683934
What do you need to know as an it guy?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.