[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it, lads. I successfully ordered a pizza online and gave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: pizza.jpg (537 KB, 1304x979) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
537 KB, 1304x979
I did it, lads. I successfully ordered a pizza online and gave the money to the delivery guy and everything. I think I did real good, the guy told me to have a good night (because I gave him a six dollar tip I think) and I said "you too", so I might have fucked up there, but other than that it went real good.

Are you proud of me, bros? I'm gonna save half the pizza and bread sticks for dinner tomorrow, but I'll eat both desserts tonight.
>>
>>29683547
>Are you proud of me, bros?

no
>>
Well done anon.

Enjoy!
>>
>>29683547
We're seeing levels of autism that shouldn't even be possible: the thread
>>
>>29683593
>he thinks this is podracing
>>
File: 1466725405619.gif (909 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466725405619.gif
909 KB, 600x600
>>29683547
I'm proud of you OP! Good job. Looks tasty.
>>
File: 1452159937757.png (8 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
1452159937757.png
8 KB, 256x224
>>29683547
Have you ever stopped to think how efficient anxiety is as a source of entertainment and drama?

Here is this little Pepe who had an entire self-contained adventure with thrills and chills, all while ordering his pizza, all with no real risk to himself.

Most people spend a hundred times as much and get a fraction, with far greater risk.

The pleasures of the mind are truly superior.
>>
File: 1467343227798.jpg (21 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
1467343227798.jpg
21 KB, 440x330
>tip
>breadsticks

>>>>>>>>>americans
>>
>>29683547
Truly inspiring old friend!
>>
>>29683547
>Are you proud of me, bros? I'm gonna save half the pizza and bread sticks for dinner tomorrow, but I'll eat both desserts tonight.

You're basically just eating a massive amount of bread.
>>
>au bout des doights
A fucking LEAF
>>
>>29683547

I consider myself a severe recluse, but I still have enough courage to trade money for food at my front door.

>and I said "you too" so I might have fucked up there

that's perfectly fine.
>>
>>29683603
This is glorious. Such struggle, and now a tasty pizza instead of inferior tendies.

Plus, thanks for giving a decent tip OP. I appreciate it. Keep on keepin' on.
>>
>>29683547
Good job. I'm 25 years old and have never ordered delivery in my life. You're a braver man than me OP.
>>
>>29683547
Good job, OP! It wasn't a fuck up at all when you said "you too", delivery guy was probably happy he had a polite customer who left a tip.
>>
Why os everything on your box in French, anon?
>>
File: dessert.jpg (575 KB, 1630x1219) Image search: [Google]
dessert.jpg
575 KB, 1630x1219
>>29683757
I only tipped because it was a nice old guy and I was paying with two twenties and didn't want to wait, if it was a girl I probably wouldn't have tipped

I just wish I had the courage to go out for milk today, I'm washing my dessert down with diet pepsi (only have two cans left, and two cans of diet coke) instead. I'm hoping to deal with that tomorrow if I can, but walking to the convenience store is another hurdle altogether.
>>
>>29683796
Those lava cakes are awesome. I put them in the freezer for about a half an hour and fill the crater on the top with peanut butter. It's pretty fucking good.
>>
File: sm.gif (471 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sm.gif
471 KB, 300x300
Nice one OP

I can't order pizza.

I tried it ONCE. I ordered online and had the cash ready but started to think about how ugly and retarded I am and how I destroyed my parents house since they died and how that makes me look.

Ended up hiding behind the door. When the pizza guy gave up I ran upstairs and sent an email to the local store telling them I saw one of their drivers have a crash on the freeway because I thought that would excuse the pizza guy for not getting his delivery done correctly. Hopefully he ran with the excuse.

Ended up having pasta for dinner, I always overcook it.
>>
>>29683795
He's probably Canadian.
>>29683796
Baby steps Anon. I was a shut in once too. It gets better bit by bit but you have to stay consistent. Habit is a great way to combat bad tendencies.
>>
>>29683850
how much overhead would you pay for "anonymous" grocery/fastfood/liquor/whatever you need delivery?
You'd just leave money in an envelope by the door, someone would take it and leave the things you wanted, and only bother you with a text about your items being delivered after they'd driven away?
>>
>>29683905

That'd be awesome. I'd be willing to pay an extra 10% to 15% of the total cost of the items ordered.
>>
>>29683796
The lava cakes are the only thing dominoes makes worth eating. Their pizza is nasty as fuck.
>>
>>29683977
I've been thinking of doing a hikke/socially anxious based service for a while.
>>
>>29683905
someone can just take the money and run, anon
>>
Man I feel so at home here. You did well op, seriously.
One thing that numbed my anxiety enough to socialize is DXM. But be careful and use it in moderation.
>>
>tfw lived in a dorm and never left my room except at 1AM to accept pizza deliveries
>dorm had card scanners so I had to run down to the lobby to buzz the pizza man in every time
>Secretaries just sit there and laugh at me
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29683547
good job, anon. i bet you can keep this up.

i know how hard it can be so, yes, proud of you.
>>
>>29684114
I guess if it was an "app" I could make it based off of digital transactions.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.