[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have a therapist with whom they discuss their 4chan and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Vaughan-williams-hoppé.jpg (39 KB, 295x381) Image search: [Google]
Vaughan-williams-hoppé.jpg
39 KB, 295x381
Anyone have a therapist with whom they discuss their 4chan and /r9k/ usage? How many of them know what this place is? What do they say? Anyone ever seriously ask you if you "personally knew the hacker known as 4chan?"
>>
Ever list one of your interests as shitposting while doing cbt exercises?
>>
>>29683115
There is no good reason to reveal your powerlevel to anyone under any circumstances.
>>
>>29683115
I'd never get that specific with a therapist, there's no reason to. If you need to talk about it for some reason just say you spend time on "internet forums".
>>
My parents forced me to see a female psycholgist once, but she was a hack of a cunt that kept insisting the whole time that I was lying and din't understand anything. She ended up diagnosing me with scizoid personality type because I only had a few friends and didn't want more, that I was in denial for lying so much, and a avoidant personality type for staying in my basement and not looking for a job. Despite the fact that I don't spend my whole time in front of my computer and I am looking for jobs.
Protip: don't ever see a psychologist and definitely don't see a female one.
>>
>>29683174
This. As soon as you mention 4chan, she's going to start assuming you look at cp and spend your free time hacking firewalls or some weird ass shit.
>>
>>29683213
True.

>Doctor: Oh, you're from Bosnia? Your family left because of the war? Well I think you have PTSD!
>Me: Nah, we pretty much got out right away and mom and pops protected me from seeing anything fucked up. Not pleasant memories, but it's fine.
>Doc: Yeah, but I think you have PTSD because of it.
>Me: I literally saw nothing and am fine about it. Have not had a single episode in my life where I felt bad about it. My problems began like a year ago for unrelated reasons.
>Doc: Diagnosis: PTSD. I've written it down now, it's official.
>Me: But I seriously don't have it!
>Doc: LA LA LA Can't hear you! PTSD!!!

Also prescribed me meds that I'd taken before and stopped using because of horrible side-effects (suicidal thoughts, terrible head-aches, sickness, personality changes that scared my family) despite me telling her about the side-effects because reasons. She also spent the first 20 min of the session having a personal conversation on her phone while ignoring me.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.