[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/: the musical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 1200x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 1200x549
Queue music, chat, watch videos (and meme hard), come on in! Orbiting NOT permitted.

https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/r9k-the-musical

FAQ
>What do the arrows and the heart in the Iower right corner do?
The arrows are used for voting. They're called "dubs". If a song gets 50%+1 of the rooms population in downvotes, it will be skipped. But the upvotes help us decide if a mandatory skip should be overruled, so please be sure to vote either way. The heart is used to "claim" a waifu.
>What can I play?
Queue anything music you want.
>How do I post images to the chat?
Drag and drop or type "postpic: filename.extension"
>Anything else
Just ask inside, or check the "Info" tab by the Video, Queue, and Mod tabs.

Useful links
>Region restriction checker, to make sure a video isnt blocked for other users
http://polsy.org.uk/stuff/ytrestrict.cgi
>Emoji list, for the Iulz
http://www.emoji-cheat-sheet.com/
>Staff capabiIities info
http://pastebin.com/fjFYLnX1

Come along and help revive our dying room, Rask is best co-owner btw
>>
File: kZVcyS3.jpg (29 KB, 561x519) Image search: [Google]
kZVcyS3.jpg
29 KB, 561x519
>>29682221
>2221
One off
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return
>>
Swiggy swog butts
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 400x400
Oh gee, little Jimmy and I was jus' playin' baseball 'till our dang ball went a-shootin' into our principals office window, SHUCKS!
>>
File: 1467395291064.jpg (243 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1467395291064.jpg
243 KB, 800x800
undead upon arrival
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 640x640
I have been having terrible nightmares. I'd wake up in a sweat, though I couldn't exactly say I was SCARED... Just... Unnerved. I remember harsh carnival rides and heads being ripped off bodies while the train continued and I swayed back and forth. I remember the pair of legs on the hospital bed that belonged to a stranger and the happy surgeries behind the curtains. I remember the elevators like a ballroom dance hall and buttons to floors that didn't exist in various shapes and sizes. I remember the people closest to me committing disgusting acts and I, unnerved and not afraid, expressing my discontent and taking my brutal revenge.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
I SLEPT GREAT
I AM SO HAPPY
ITS 8:45 AM

TAKE IT IN
THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE I SAID SO
>>
>>29682784
not being able to change the past is bullshit and i disagree with this person you can change the past set your soul ablaze and commit to it and undo everything you would have undone the events of the past are not universal nor are they objective with diligence they can be eradicated and rewritten
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
Mr Spice Prince here
>>
>>29682850
i am sure you're speaking to a magician explaining the basics of magic so yes i am sure. what is the past? do you know? how do we treat it? how do we think about and act on the past? what does the present mean? what does the future mean? do you consider these things? the past is not some place forged in stone to be uncovered it is forged in the foam of the present and called the past and by carving through the present, you can rewrite the past destroy all the evidence silence every witness and present the superior argument it has been done countless times throughout history although only the shoddy attempts are noticed
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 1600x1248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 1600x1248
>>29682922
Pfft? Pal, you believe that shit? Ones life philosophies are flexible and for the person in which you disagree with, PERHAPS they find it appropriate to pick and choose set beliefs given CONTEXT because they are UNABLE TO CREATE THEIR OWN SET OF FIRM OPINIONS
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>>29682976

My dearest son, the era of magic is behind us. We must accept what MADE US and MOLDED US to create an alpha version of what could have been. You could do yourself many favours by rejecting such effort consuming and abstract thought of what IS'NT. Your intelligence is much better suited to what IS. Do not waste your efforts, learn from what was and move forward to create something amazing. You have made a shameless mistake and I care for you and love you and DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE
>>
File: kermit.jpg (6 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
6 KB, 182x277
>>29683056
>>29683201
is copypasta lol
http://pastebin.com/UY5qy06s
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
>>29683314
I'm so PASSIONATE about this thread and R9K THE MUSICAL I CANT STOP

Join Room
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x331
take a look at these
HANDS
A
N
D
S

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE H A N D S

The hand
SPEAKS
P
E
A
K
S
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x640
We can't let the dream die...y'all...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.