[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're walking out of school/work on a Friday. You notice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
You're walking out of school/work on a Friday. You notice some loud, young normies coming your way, phones out and snapchatting/instagramming/vining/tweeting.
One of then yells at you while pointing his phone to "hit the dab!"
A girl says "do it for the Vine!"
Now you have the whole group looking at you, with their phones out, waiting.

What do you do?
>>
>>29682203
What dab? What are they talking about? Unless they're actually holding a dabbing pipe or something else that would allow me to figure out what the fuck they mean, I'd probably just smile awkwardly and keep walking.
>>
File: 1454524168632.png (4 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1454524168632.png
4 KB, 205x246
>>29682203
>stare
>turn red
>keep staring
>autistic half smile
>muffled laughter
>look down
>keep walking
>go home and post on /r9k/ about hating normies
>>
File: Feelsgoodman.png (27 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
Feelsgoodman.png
27 KB, 640x468
bend arm infront of my face, other arm loosly out to the side, while looking kinda down. make audibly ""dah"" sound.

they think i hit the dab just right.

i recruit them into my cult, start going around recruting people who can hit that dab. kill everyone who cant.

pure darwinism leads to a dab-able humanity where we greet each other by dabing if we are friends, or by shouting dayum daniel if its a formal ocasion.

dabs.
>>
whip out my prolapse and chase them with it until they go away
>>
Shoot them because murka
>>
>>29682203
>the fuck you lookin at
>stare until they fuck off
>>
File: fart piece.gif (77 KB, 774x690) Image search: [Google]
fart piece.gif
77 KB, 774x690
>>29682203
im not a retard and dab,with some anime voice.
>everyone laughts, i guess.
>>29683402
lol good post anon.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.