[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that is obsessed with him? Am I a faggot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: rewrf.jpg (163 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
rewrf.jpg
163 KB, 1800x1200
Am I the only one that is obsessed with him? Am I a faggot?
>>
Yes, he's trash now. Literally Hopsin tier tryhard shit.
>>
>>29682098
There are a million other 14 yr olds that are obsessed with him, too
>>
>>29682138

6 of his 8 albums has gone #1
7 of his 8 albums has gone platinum
He has 170M albums sold of his 8 solo albums alone

Hopsin has yet to break the top 10 on any of his albums. and hasn't even sold 10% of what Eminem has.

But yeah, same tier. Your musical opinions are very valuable.
>>
>>29682248
>now
is the variable word, cuck
>>
>>29682280

Even MMLP2 which got hardly any promotion sold 3.9M albums.
>>
>>29682361
By that logic, Justin Bieber is better than Em.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2360787/eminem-justin-bieber-ema-record/

Faggot.
>>
>>29682138
>comparing him to someone that emulated him

what? that's fucking retarded
>>
>>29682392
>comparing hip hop and pop
>>
>>29682421
He sank to that fucking level. Have you listened to ANY new Eminem?

Let's compare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsRUfh99ncA

VS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeCihv9A3ac

This shit is downright cacophonous.
>>
>>29682482
>thinking accolades or record sales a good artist makes

Ignorant, you are.
>>
File: ice_screenshot_20160610-021727.png (598 KB, 890x647) Image search: [Google]
ice_screenshot_20160610-021727.png
598 KB, 890x647
eminem here. AMA
>>
>>29682482
hip hop is a subset of pop.

>>29682098
literal normie music.

I remember he was edgy robot music when he had songs about raping his mother or whatever back in like 1999 and went on stage with Marilyn Manson and was feuding with ICP.

These days he's just another normie pop star for little girls
>>
>>29682098
Nah I grew up on him. I'm kinda old now to obsess over musicians but I will always have a warm spot in my heart for Em.
He used to be the shit in 2000-2004 with his lyrics.
Too bad faggy SJW millennials nowadays are too sensitive for his lyrics and will bash anything on twitter anything that can come off as misogynist or homophobic. I wish SJWs would die
>>
>>29682666
>I'm kinda old now

but you still act like an edgy 16 year old

Eminem realized that he couldn't be an edgy faggot forever, he matured and now he's a millionaire.
>>
>>29682756
>but you still act like an edgy 16 year old
How? Because I dislike the blatant political correctness era?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.