[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pissbottles thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: eZvyfU4.jpg (552 KB, 2000x3552) Image search: [Google]
eZvyfU4.jpg
552 KB, 2000x3552
Curios about how others use piss bottles.

1. Have you ever pissed in a bottle or similar container when you could have used a toilet?

2. Do you use bottles regularly?

3. Why?

For me, I piss in bottles somewhat often but not regularly. I can't explain exactly why I do, it just gives me a feeling of satisfaction to see the urine measured and contained.

Pic related, this is last weeks bottles.
>>
>>29682031
what the fuck, are you serious? you're obviously in a building so why can't you just go to the bathroom?
>>
>>29682057
I can, sure. Sometimes I do.
>>
Only when mom has guests round.
>>
File: Piss.jpg (1 MB, 1024x1725) Image search: [Google]
Piss.jpg
1 MB, 1024x1725
I only use it at night when im sleeping.

Since my senior year of high school

Because if I get up to use the restroom I'll end up staying awake all night.

I reach for my bottle turn sideways and piss
put the cap back on all without opening my eyes

I usually have to piss about twice a night
>>
>>29682837
Ever missed or spilled the bottle? I'd be worried about that
>>
Yeah, you guys are real cool with your piss bottles. I'm not impressed until i see another shitjug operation thing going on. That was by far the funniest thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>29682884
No
I buy bottles with big openings

I used to buy the small Gatorade bottles like OP has and sometimes I would get a little splash back when I would fill it.

So I switched to water gallons with screw tops or big Apple juice bottles
>>
When I was really little, I was afraid of the dark.

Worst part was, I had reasons since my house was haunted.

Along with all of this, my bathroom was at the end of this creepy hallway, so sometimes I would be so afraid to go to the bathroom late at night that I would just piss in bottles.
>>
>>29682031
Last month I was in the subway and I had to pee really bad. When I drink beer I piss every 15 min, and the trip would take 45min. I couldn't hold it, so I took my friend's coke bottle, went to an empty wagon and pissed so hard that it spilled a lot on the floor.
>>
used to sometimes. mainly out of laziness, but also the thought that i was wasting water. my urine didnt deserve the water to flush it
>>
Back when I was NEET for three years I used to piss in bottles and cans. By bedroom shared a wall with the bathroom but I still wouldn't use it.

Pretty sure I was battling mental illness back then..

i still did it some times but my fiancee would come over and I'd have to hide my bottles.

I decided to just stop before she found them.
I still piss in the sink, tho.
>>
>>29683102
Sometimes I piss in empty wine bottles and pound the cork back in. I place them in the ditch by Indian reserves.

I dunno if they have ever drank it but I hope so.
>>
>>29682031
Define "could have used a toilet" anon. If I was in the back row of the truck stop and would have needed to get dressed, walk inside and piss in a public restroom, you're damn right I pissed in a bottle instead,
>>
>>29682031
what do you guys do with your piss bottles?
>>
>>29682837
if its just for sleep, why do you need such a huge bottle (maybe I am misjudging size)? you'd be able to empty it in the morning, right? do you take pride in watchung the piss build up?
>>
>>29683235
I throw them away
>>
>>29682031
1. Yes.

2. No not anymore

3. Because back then I would drink too much energy drinks & water at night as well as get high as shit - coupled with the fact that my parents also randomly get up at what the fuck o'clock in the AM at night to also use the washroom.

So the extreme paranoia and overactive bladder let to the pissbottle.

It lasted about 4 months.
>>
>>29683235
empty it in the morning and wash it out. I had just the one bottle so I wasn't a piss bottle hoarder.
>>
>>29683235
eventually I chuck them in a dumpster
>>
>>29683262
>>29683450
>>29683452

you guys ever open the lid of one of them
and chucked it at some roasties or chads?
>>
>>29683235
dump them in the toilet eventually and throw them away
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.