[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here got parents who get drunk on a regular basis? >greentext
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: drunk mom.jpg (136 KB, 625x761) Image search: [Google]
drunk mom.jpg
136 KB, 625x761
Who here got parents who get drunk on a regular basis?

>greentext your experience

>mom says she is out of money
>somehow finds a way to buy two bottles of wine
>she drinks one bottle right away
>she starts getting on my nerves with stupid jokes, trying to make me answer stupid questions
>she think she is funny when she is just annoying
>>
>>29681951
Sorry OP. My mother has a chronic illness and she has to take pain meds, so she either sleeps all day, or sleeps sitting up and every time I tell her she needs to lay down she says she's not sleeping. Even though she falls asleep leaning on the coffee table in front of the couch. Idk what to do either.
>>
>go to bathroom
>door's ajar
>dad's passed on on the floor with his pants around his ankles
>he even brought his wine into the bathroom
>>
My mom does the same exact shit OP. I fucking hate being around drunk people especially my parents who won't leave me the fuck alone.
>>
>>29682230

It's not really her fault tho. do your best bro, that all, do what you can.
>>
>>29682347

fuark!

>>29682377
i fucking hate it too. she won't even knock on my door, she just opens it and starts doing her show. gosh
>>
>>29681951
Are you my long lost brother? Because I think we have the same goddamned mom.
>>
File: 1464436702234.gif (1022 KB, 375x212) Image search: [Google]
1464436702234.gif
1022 KB, 375x212
>>29682451

i feel your pain, anon-kun
>>
File: 1465222134500.jpg (34 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1465222134500.jpg
34 KB, 630x630
a little bump
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.