[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realise that the whole "normie" concept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1466497605502.png (12 KB, 191x250) Image search: [Google]
1466497605502.png
12 KB, 191x250
>tfw you realise that the whole "normie" concept is just the robot's way of homogenizing society in order to make himself feel special.
>>
>he thinks we want to be this way
wew
>>
go back to s4s, you twee redditor retard
your board may be dead but that's not our problem
>>
>robots thinking they're special

This is a great new forced meme. Keep posting it and I'm sure some moron will start regurgitating it.

You have a board full of angry, frustrated, depressed, socially withdrawn, stunted and often suicidal individuals, and this somehow makes them "special"? "Unique"?

The only person who is special here is you, OP, you seem to have missed your short bus and meandered into /r9k/ by accident.
>>
File: Richard D disc 2.jpg (16 KB, 230x298) Image search: [Google]
Richard D disc 2.jpg
16 KB, 230x298
>>29681944
I didn't imply that anywhere in the OP

>>29681969

>twee
>redditor
>retard

>Please let me categorise you so I can disassociate myself and not engage in the living world where I fear I may be rejected for I am not, contrary to my own delusions, perfect!

It's just sad.
>>
>>29682005
this internet psychoanalyst shit is tedious. it was tedious when i did it on LJ and it's tedious now. fuck off
>>
>>29682005
>fear of rejection
>robots think they're perfect

Wew fucking lad.

We're already rejected. We know we're flawed.
>>
>>29682005
watch out boys we've got a real internet intellectual over here
>>
File: dasda.jpg (15 KB, 230x164) Image search: [Google]
dasda.jpg
15 KB, 230x164
>>29682055

What is LJ?

Why is it tedious? Because it involves considering what knowledge is and how we come to understand it, and that level of thought gives you a headache?
>>
>>29681883
Nah, I think normies are pretty diverse and many of them are great. But there's a clear distinction between us and them. We didn't chose to be robots either. We joke about how we'd rather be robots, but most of us want out really. But we are stuck in this robotic form. Normies do not belong here. They cannot understand our situation.
>>
>>29681883
It's just a way to call out redditors because using the word too much marks your post as spam and doesn't allow you to post and even gets you banned
>>
>>29681999
they really do though, they all think normies are exactly the same and that they themselves are the only ones with distinct personalities
>>
>>29682089
Regardless of how hard it is for you, the rest of the world doesn't struggle with 4 syilables words
>>
>>29682085
this guy's a fucking faggot and i'm poorer for having read his terrible thread
>your social group boundary is in fact porous good sir *tips fedora*
what's not porous and arbitrary is my fucking dick that i'm pushing down your fat stupid throat like line into a creel
>>
>>29682330

It's less than porous. It doesn't even exist.

It's just a result of solipsism.
>>
>>29681883
How am I special for belonging to one category (of many) of people over the other? I don't think I'm special just because I wear glasses like a bunch of other people.
Maybe you need to stop analyzing so much, lord knows a lot of robots are too introverted for their own good and overcomplicate situations. Not because they want to, but they are driven to.
>>
>>29681883
>any attempt to examine differences between people is just a way to make yourself feel special
nah, that's irrational thought-stopping bullshit
>>
>>29681883

Just out of curiosity, OP, what motivated you to make this thread?
>>
File: 2345676.png (109 KB, 291x332) Image search: [Google]
2345676.png
109 KB, 291x332
>>29682005
>I didn't imply that anywhere in the OP
>>29681883
>in order to make himself feel special
sure you didnt
>>
>>29682005
You assume so much about other people you know nothing about. You should spend time looking at yourself and why you want to feel superior on r9k a literal hotbed of losers.
Is it that you know your worthless??
>>
File: 1466706801443.gif (1 MB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
1466706801443.gif
1 MB, 300x313
>>29684354
once again op is a faggot
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.