[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/X360/ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 184x275) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 184x275
Xbox 360 General - 'I miss my party chat friends'/I don't want to be alive edition.

Share feels ~~ Discuss games ~~ Post Gamertags ~~ Plug in that old console ~~ PC fags ARE NOT welcome, you will be bullied.

YOU MAY NOT KNOW: If you've been offline for a long time, Xbox will offer you great deal to come back to XBL and play. I got one month for $1, opposed to paying seven times that normally.

>ywn play halo 3 with your friends again
>ywn forge another infection map
>tfw all gaming communities are dead.

It's alright though. We still have the ruins to explore. Every last one of you can plug up your consoles and get back on, feel that unfiltered happiness we haven't felt for years. Please come join us, post your Gamertag and find some robots to play with, we await you.

The thread survey:
>what is your fondest memory on Xbox?
>do you still play?
>why can PCgames never compare?

Thread theme:
https://youtu.be/pTi7LrXxbOI

-post your favorite Xbox 360 OSTs in this thread-
-greentext the good times with your gaming buddies-
-leave your Gamertag at the end of your posts-

GT: HomedogJesus
>>
I miss playing through Assassons creed 2 for the first time in the Spring holiday, good times
>>
I'm playing Fallout 3 right now. Im just reached the town where the AntAgonizer and the Mechanist are fighting. Good game

I've been achievement hunting lately, going to get them all.
>>
>kiddies nostalgiaing over the fucking 360.

If the games aren't on cartridges it isn't nostalgic
>>
>>29681238

anon... this nostalgia is too powerful

>ywn again come home and play MW2 or Halo 3 all day with your internet friends
>>
>>29681579
But you can. Plug it in, I'll play with you anon.
>>
>>29681630

I can't afford xbox live gold
>>
>>29681640
One dollar for one month.
>>
>>29681650

ok ill see what I can do. ill be monitoring this thread all night so don't go anywhere family
>>
>>29681674
Thanks.

What were your favorite single player games?
>>
fuck I miss xbox live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDYIdBZUl2Y
>>
>>29681688

the two I mentioned plus Red Dead Redemption and Halo Reach and so many others

im dying right now from nostalgia overdose desu
>>
>>29681739
I actually know exactly how you feel, happens to me when I host these threads.

The thing I miss the most is hearing the Minecraft soundtrack way late at night while surviving with my best friends. We'd all speak in a hushed tones because it was so late.

Minecraft was never about surviving, it was always about making a town secure enough that you could sprint laps around the city wall while you all talked without being attacked. A virtual city for your virtual friends.

When I hear the music it makes me feel really bad.
>>
That feel when achievements just don't do it for you anymore.
>>
I just put it away a couple of days ago, I don't feel like setting it back up.
>>
File: 1467482123980.jpg (67 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1467482123980.jpg
67 KB, 413x395
>>29681863
>remembering all those cities my friends and I made on mineshit and how we tried to create functioning economies but someone would go mad with power and ruin it all

great times
>>
I miss gears 1 and 2 ;_;
What even fucking happend to epic and cliffy b?
>>
>>29681518

Exception: PSone
>>
>>29682257
>>29681518
360's more than a decade old, grandpa. Perfectly reasonable to feel nostalgic for it.
>>
I miss playing Mass Effect 3's multiplayer with buddies.

Too bad my Xbox Live profile's fucked and I don't even know the e-mail associated with it, so I can't sign-in.

I tried to sign in a few months ago but it said I needed to put in the password to my long-forgotten e-mail, so I just dropped it.

Is there a way around the verification?
>>
>>29682400
Call Xbox support. They're usually pretty reasonable guys and if they see that the account is long abandoned they'll give it to you as long as you make a new email and password. You should definitely do that asap
>>
>>29682521
I'll be sure to try that, and if it works hopefully we can get a game lobby going.
>>
>>29681238
>PC fags ARE NOT welcome, you will be bullied.
bully me, 360 is gay

I'd rather a ps TRIPLE
>>
>>29681974
same here, didn't play any after 2
I was so amazed at the game's physics like proper cover and leaping over things/diving/sprinting/chainsaws and chainsaw battles with intense button mashing, such good fun

thought the Theron characters were so awesomely designed and their voices were so creepy

so many great maps too like the mansion/creek with the bridge overhead/canals and blood drive

I can't recall most of their names

>ywn be young again, taking turns with your brothers while playing online and fucking others' shit up
>>
>remembering the old 360 v ps3 days on Youtube with guys like SolidRev and Elpresador fighting each other
Man I miss those days
>>
Never owned a xbox, I never understood the appeal
>>
File: 1458404742219.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1458404742219.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>29681238
>joined a party of anons to play Halo 3 a while back
>too scared to talk, unplugged mic
>played really bad and quit out after a few matches
Good times
>>
>>29681238
I have played with plenty of people in parties but never really made friends on xbl.
>>
>>29681238
anyone wanna play h5 with me? I am an onyx
>>
my fondest memory of h3 would be grinding fucking matchmaking w one of my buddies. we would play dubs and mlg playlist for literally 16 hours straight on the weekends. talked so much trash too. I havent talked to him in years...
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.