[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay/bi phase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: photoshop-troll-sun.jpg (260 KB, 640x1015) Image search: [Google]
photoshop-troll-sun.jpg
260 KB, 640x1015
Did anyone go through a gay/bi phase?

When I was 10-16 I would have happily fucked loads of guys I liked at the time.

Now I pretty much exclusively fuck girls, with pretty much no attraction to guys. I do masturbate to sissys occassionally, but I think I'm pretty much straight now.

Is it normal to be at one point in your life virulently homosexual?
>>
>>29681000
>I do masturbate to sissys occassionally, but I think I'm pretty much straight now.
What an oxymoron.
>>
Yes these past few years. I think its just easier to receive sexual pleasure from a blowjob from a guy compared to finding a girl who would give you a bj. I mean its like climbing a hill compared to climbing a mountain.

I've been on the submissive side of these gay experiences a few times and didn't really enjoy it, I enjoy the dominant side more.

When I fantasize about gay shit, its usually 50% dominant and 50% submissive
>>
>>29681000
I'm in a bi phase right now. I fantasize about sissifying myself and getting a dominant boyfriend but since I know it's a phase, I don't do that.
>>
>>29681013

what op saying is that he is 100% straight 60% of the time.
>>
>>29681096
I only masturbate to gay shit like once a month tops, and I'm being dominant 100% of the time.

Its weird because when I was young I would fap to gay shit every two days.
>>
File: D to the M to the X.jpg (257 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
D to the M to the X.jpg
257 KB, 2000x1000
>>29681000
Explain it to him
>>
>>29681185
I really want to fuck a sissy boy. But everyone on Grindr is ugly..
>>
>>29681220
He don't fuck with niggas who think they broads, so I don't think he wants me to explain the complexities of the LGBT community to him
>>
File: DMX.jpg (115 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
DMX.jpg
115 KB, 600x340
>>29681275
But how you gonna explain fuckin' a man, anon?
>>
>>29681305
Mr. DMX, sir, the whole point is that if they are cute enough, then when you kiss/and or suck them off, it might as well be the same as fucking a woman.
>>
>>29681419
>>29681305
>>29681275
>>29681220
What is this autism?
Origigigiginig
>>
>>29681237
>tfw sissy boy who wants to sub to a sissy boy (no anal though, that's gay)
>tfw attracted to femininity in guys
>all doms are super-masculine
>>
>>29681516
Do you want a guy that is sissier than you to dom you? Whats the deal with that
>>
>>29681740
Yes, and I have no idea what the deal is with that. when I identified as straight, I liked gentle femdom and role reversal, but now I'm more leaning bi and I want another fem-y boy. And I don't think I can dom for shit.
>>
>>29681798
Fair enough, I'm a top but I will only fuck sissy boys, older men and muscles is a turn off for me.

Of course, I don't leave myself with many options this way..
>>
>>29681220
i don't have to explain it to him and he doesn't have to explain the fact that he can't stay out of prison, and that's me explaining shit to YOU
>>
>>29681096
>tfw would like to experiment whenever it's just phase or i'm really bi
>could only do that with really close friends
Strangers are big no-no for me. I'd get to paranoid.
>>
>>29681202
So he's not straight.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.