[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>many years ago >visiting Serbia >pretty nice Serb taxi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: a28.jpg (104 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
a28.jpg
104 KB, 600x568
>many years ago
>visiting Serbia
>pretty nice Serb taxi driver
>some BMW cunt bumps him on purpose
>taxi driver pulls out a fucking AK carbine
>shoots one of BMW faggot's mirrors off
>everyone is chill about it

Fuck you Serbia, this is why I'm afraid of traveling.
>>
Just dont go to fucking Serbia. Also kek.
>>
>>29680812
First and last time.
>>
>>29680573
friend of my mother proposed her to call some of her Serbian friends to kidnap my father to Serbia (we're French) and scare him for life if he continued to act like a douche.
(no need to say my mother declined the offer and preferred divorce instead)

Serbia is the little Russia of southern Europe I guess
>>
OP elaborating something here. This was '98 during the war so guns weren't something uncommon.
>>
File: MilitairesSerbFrontiers.jpg (207 KB, 712x497) Image search: [Google]
MilitairesSerbFrontiers.jpg
207 KB, 712x497
>>29680573
God I fucking love Serbia. Can't make it up.
>>29680812
This, OP. If you can't hack it please don't go back to the Balkans. You might not come back with all your organs.
>>
>>29681598
...you just decided to take a little trip to Serbia during the war?
>>
>>29681732
Family business, not a trip. Old hag of an aunt lived in Belgrade.
>>
>>29680573
>vacation in Paris
>people just bump and scratch their cars with others in traffic
>>
had a friend who was in the eastern Congo during the Congo Wars, always liked listening to him tell me about all the wild shit he saw
>>
That's nothing. I can't even talk about the time I visited Russia
>>
>>29680573
Yeah during the NATO agression people probably had guns. I'd be surprised if it happened nowadays though
>>
>>29680573
>taxi bro literally did nothing wrong

You sound like a little, cucked bitch, anon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.