[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your relationship with your siblings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160330_184147.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160330_184147.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
>have roastie slut sister
>recently divorced and two kids she rarely takes care of
>manipulates everyone and uses people for their money
>constantly abuses and takes advantage of my emotional broken mother
>call her out for her degeneracy
>starts spreading rumours on normiebook that i smoke crack
>confront her again pissed off
>gets right on my face
>she wants me to hit her so i can go to jail
>go home instead and punch a hole through the wall
>pic related
>>
>>29680329

Get a goddamn lawyer.
Sue for Libel

I excommunicated my entire family for their bullshit.

Especially my siblings.

Not a goddamn regret to be had.
>>
bump

originamo
>>
>>29680329
Me and my brother were always very close, like two peas in a pod. We'd get mistaken for each other all the time and we liked all the same shit. Over time he became more of a far-left normie type while I'm a right-wing robot. We never talk about politics or anything like that but there's this coldness there that wasn't there before. I dunno, it's hard to explain. Something is off Feels bad man.
>>
>older brother
>very charming, but kind of a fuckup- credit has been raped to shit, can never go back to community college has no ID anymore and won't go get a new one, legally barred from driving
>reddit cuck and liberal shill
>gives me free weed and booze
>sometimes needs me to drive him around
>Chad who fucks sloots but still has tfw no gf because he cannot maintain a long term relationship
>mommy's special little guy

>little sister
>huge guts
>straight edge
>sjw
>lesbian
>still a pretty funny guy
>also needs me to drive her around
>likes to hang out and fuck around
>usually forgets that she's an sjw and lets me call people fags and be outrageous
>hates Israel pretty bad and seems to know that global Zionism is a pernicious force, but tries to hide that shit

They're pretty good.
>>
I have a lot of siblings 3s-1b
>youngest sister
>used to be a total bitch almost all the time but understandable at time, and a good babysitter
>liked by almost everyone in high school
>two-faced half the time with me at home
>boyfriend is a ok guy, rarely get to even meet him
>became a totally lovey and annoying after watching a horror movie about a man who gets a kid to help him murder other kids and worried that it could possibly be me in the future
>>
>>29680522
>We never talk about politics or anything like that but there's this coldness there that wasn't there before.
I know that feel.
I'm waiting on my brother becoming a little less liberal over time.
>>
heres what you do. record her. record everyone and you win.
>>
File: shimapan.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
shimapan.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
No sibling, but younger cousin b
>young cousin
>comes home from school to play battlefield, borderlands, mortal kombat, or any other pretty graphic game for someone his age (4th grade)
>neglected as all hell, but not like he does anything kind to make me want to spend time with him
>already threatened with being held back a year because he doesn't hand in homework, sucks at reading despite being intelligent
>his mom is almost always doped up on pain medication, dad always away on business trips downstate or in some other state
>found out he stole some of my underwear last week and cut holes in the ass, as well as stuffed a dildo (don't know where that came from) further underneath where i found said underwear

Not sure how to call him out on it, told my parents and his and nobody seemed to give a fuck. Pic related; shimapan
>>
>>29680329
I have an older brother who's pretty much better than me in every imaginable way. I love him. We don't talk much nowadays since he has a gf.
>>
File: 1462408074167.png (220 KB, 321x333) Image search: [Google]
1462408074167.png
220 KB, 321x333
>Twin died as a baby, SIDS
>Emotionally wrecked my parents

I don't remember her, of course, but I always felt annoyance at her picture on the mantle. Like it's her fault she died and hurt mom and dad. It's always made me feel like an asshole.
>>
>>29681294
>Girls in real life wear shimapan?

Your cousin is clearly acting out because he feels unloved he wants attention and doesn't care if it's positive or negative. The best course of action is to sit down and calmly talk to him about what happened with your panties. Ask why he did it and tell him it wasn't okay, even as a joke. It's tough because without his dad there and his mom always fucked up he won't get the affection he wants/needs. The best you can do is talk to him and try to give him positive attention every now and again.
>>
>>29681452

To answer your question, yes. I found some at Kohl's and being the weeb I am, I couldn't resist.

Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>29681485
No worries friendo. Your cousin kind of reminds me of a younger version of myself, and you seem genuinely kind and cute.
>>
>1 of 9 siblings, we all live at home
>older brother is semi robot alcoholic, has good taste in music. Don't see him much
>older sister is a christian roastie who only dates colored men. She's never home
>19 year old younger sister is pretty cool, but really obsessed with comics and nerd shit. We hang out a bunch
>15 year old sister literally autistic, but she's pretty cool. Really likes Justin beiber and sharks.
>14 year old brother is a robot in training, we play steam games together a lot.
>13 year old brother is a really cheerful nerd, watches entry level anime with me
>11 year old sister is a younger version of older sister, but likes better music. we get along pretty well most of the time
>7 year old sister is really mean to me for no reason, has shit taste in youtubers. I don't interact with her more than I have to
>>
>>29680329
Let her mooch of your mother and cut ties, when .only dies and she has fuck all to support herself she will call you and try to manipulate you into giving her money then you can laugh in her face
>>
>>29680522
Don't have a brother but my cousin moved here from France and we became almost like brothers because neither of us had friends
Then he went to a famous left school and cut ties with me, whenever I see him in a birthday or something I have to stand his borderline political fanatism. It worked up for him at least, he has friends, a hot girlfriend and a full ride to life
>>
>>29680329
>gets right on my face

Well that took an unexpected turn.
>>
I only have half-siblings, I'm a cuckbaby. My oldest brother and I have always been best friends, my relationship with other siblings is on the positive side of neutral. My sister has always had anger issues so I try to avoid her, though.
Oldest half-brother and I are roommates. I'm also his personal assistant. He's starting to go blind, so that's been a thing. He's been legally blind since I met him, but his vision is failing pretty fast lately. He's been especially touchy and clingy lately. It'd be kind of weird if I didn't decide to chalk it up to him freaking out over his impending blindness.
>>
File: virtualfrog.png (189 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
virtualfrog.png
189 KB, 600x600
>>29680329

>Older brother dislikes me. We rarely speak and and I don't acknowledge him
>Older Sister: Sweet and nice to me, dating a nigger though.
>Younger Brother: Currently in jail. I visit him every other day and we talk about /pol/, Trump, vidya. Our personalities are too different for us to hang out frequently.
>>
nice restraint not decking that cunt OP
>>
>>29680329

My brother and I get along famously. Older sister is a condescending cunt most of the time, doesn't really respect me at all. I don't exist to my little sister.
>>
File: 7722.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
7722.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>29680329

I have 5 siblings, I'm 24 and the oldest.

>22 years old sister, massive roastie and only sleeps with black guys. Gone incest with her when I was like 17 but she disgusts me now.
>20 years old brother, he moved to Israel with his Jewish gf and I don't see him anymore
>17 years old brother, I sometimes give him bro advice and blaze with him. He's pretty much a chad though.
>15 years old sister, she was a cute girl when she was younger but now she's a total scene girl. She bleached her hair and dates weird longhair guys now
>12 years old sister, she's fine I guess. She likes rayman games and pop music.
>>
1 older sister
1 much older step sister

>sister tormented me at a young age along with most of my family
>got a whole lot nicer when I got older
>started to become more distant when she got into her 12th grade year
>started doing drugs
>came out about lighter things and started smoking pot with my dad
>moved out about 5 months ago
>having a shit time really miss her though

>haven't seen step sister since I was 4
>she was 19 at the time
>dad had her when he was 17
>last time he brought her up said she was married with 2 kids but refuses to talk to us
>>
>>29680329
I have a half-brother, 10 years younger than me.
He had good taste when he got into star wars battlefront 1 and 2, now he plays Minecraft/CoD basketball and has friends over all the time. Chad in the making basically.

We're fairly neutral despite him living the polar opposite of my childhood.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.