[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marrying a virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: dwadwa.jpg (153 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
dwadwa.jpg
153 KB, 333x500
Okay, real question. Let's say you meet a virgin QT, chances are she's religious. She is waiting until marriage, but fortunately these girls usually marry quick anyway.

Here is the question. Would you guys just roll the dice as to this chick's sex drive? Is there any indicator? There is nothing worse, evidently, than a sexless marriage. Seems like a huge risk.
>>
>>29680245
>Would you guys just roll the dice as to this chick's sex drive?
I'd be a bit worried, but yeah, I'd take the risk.
I would have gauged it before though.
You're supposed to talk about these things...
And you can get an impression while messing around (even if it's just heavy petting or cuddling or whatever).

I'm really not into the virgin wife meme though. I might be a bit worried she hasn't gotten her Chad fix yet and figure out she missed out on everything and cheat on me or divorce me to go find herself.
>>
>>29680245
I'll make her swear on the fucking bible she's gonna let me put my wiener inside of her and molest her all I fucking want "so help me god".
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 801x1010) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 801x1010
>>29680245

Well thought, it is not so bad. I was happier as a virgin. Now my bed is too empty and I make many mistakes, being a robot, trying to fill it.

Probably having sex with your fiancee is the best procedure
>>
>>29681393

I meant, first sex
>>
No marriage. I'll commit. But not in a legal way. I want a girl who wants me and waited for me, but that's not going to happen. I'd be just fine with having my ideals broken after being met, I'm just not starting with a non-virgin, and I'm not getting married or having children.
>>
100% yes I would roll those odds.

There's no greater privilege than to marry a qt virgin.
>>
>>29680245
I don't really care about sex desu, as long as there are still cuddles and someone to cook and clean while i engage in my hobbies and earn us both some serioush dosh
>>
>>29680245
This would literally be my dream. I don't have any sex now, so to not have any sex together with a qt wife seems like a good deal.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.