[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dad loses his job but still gets paid for 3 months after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>dad loses his job but still gets paid for 3 months after being fired
>somehow doesnt have any money
>i have my savings
>needs to borrow about $2000
>i want to help my dad so i agree to lend him my money
>tells me that he will pay me back in may or june
>the 3 months of pay from his old job is up
>hasnt paid me back yet
>i need my money to get into bike racing, so if i dont get them soon i wont be able to get a bike before the season is over
>already told him this

what do, /r9k/? i dont want to jew my dad but i want my heckin money
>>
>>29680127
Do you have a job and live alone?
Because if you don't it's time to worry and not because you won't get a bike to race
>>
>>29680127
If your dad have always been cool with you, you're being a fucking prick.
>>
>>29680149
I have a job, but I use most of that money to pay rent and daily things
>>
>>29680171
Just cut your losses, you are never seeing that money again. Understand he used it to survive and possibly find work but refuse to ever give him money again
>>
>>29680165
>>29680231
the thing is that he is currently travelling to romania with his new wife for 2 weeks, it not super expensive because we live in europe, but still...
>>
parents are fucking assholes. which is why I moved out and haven't spoken to mine in two years
>>
>>29680299
You get scammed.
I learn my lessons and never lend any money that I hope to recollect.
So if I lend somebody money its pretty a gift money. If they pay me back its cool. If not its cheap price to know how they are really worth.
Overall good custom is to not borrow/lend any money. Nobody. Never. Best rule.
>>
>>29680299
My father is also an asshole. He refused to pay psychiatric treatment for me, when he was spending 30 times the value in a cruise with his new girlfriend. Months later he had spent all his inheritance money (about 180 000 dollars), was in debt and asked me for money when I was fucking unemployed and never paid me back.
>>
That's what you get for loaning family money without a contract.
>>
>>29680714
What a bloody retard I would've survived bloody 15 years with that money and my whole lifetime if I worked on the side.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.