[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I go to reddit a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: SONIC.png (55 KB, 1105x599) Image search: [Google]
SONIC.png
55 KB, 1105x599
Hey guys, I go to reddit every day AMA
>>
Same AMA
>>
>>29679922
more than we'd like to admit, a lot of us probably visit reddit too

4chan just isn't sufficient human interaction sometimes, at reddit you always get to talk to someone.

also you can always find a subreddit for some sparring interest
>>
>>29679922
>>29680090

What are your opinions on paper mario
>>
>>29680111
I haven't talked to a human being (excluding my mother) in a month.
Fags who need to go to reddit to cope with their fefes are worse than normies shitposting.
>>
File: 1390518080010.jpg (258 KB, 668x951) Image search: [Google]
1390518080010.jpg
258 KB, 668x951
And I visit this site every day.
I like being Anonymous, and saying exactly what I feel like saying. No self-censoring required. The other two sties will never match that.
But yea, stay, or don't. It doesn't matter.
It is impossible for anybody to fuck up a site or "board culture" that is already so twisted
>>
>>29680112

i like mario 1, 3, world and 64
>>
>>29680328

i go to reddit to read about specific interests like League of Legends and guitar

I used 4chan before reddit came out, i'm an old person

i think it's funny how you guys make fun of reddit. when 4chan started making fun of reddit, that incarnation of reddit was BETTER than the current state of 4chan. the current state of 4chan is majority immigrants from facebook and reddit
>>
File: 804120075_2055593.gif (160 KB, 236x285) Image search: [Google]
804120075_2055593.gif
160 KB, 236x285
>>29680377
>>29680111
God damn
>inb4 reeeee you need to leave!
>>
File: 1466798057138.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
1466798057138.gif
1 MB, 268x274
Hey guys, I've never been on reddit in my entire life. AMA!
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz6.jpg (507 KB, 781x586) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz6.jpg
507 KB, 781x586
tell me reddit are you a tolerant good person if you suck this african man's dick
>>
>>29680569

you're too young to remember the edgelord subreddits like /r/coontown

still plenty of misanthropes/perverts/weirdos on reddit. 90 percent of the people on your beloved, watered down, past its prime 4chan are on reddit... including you
>>
op here, that sonic drawing is OC i've been drawing sonic since 1993, i can draw sonic good as fuck that was with a trackpad
>>
>>29680614
the edgelord subreddits are just 4channers on reddit

that's not actually reddit

actual reddit is bernie sanders/tolerance propaganda and I can't bear being near those people for more than a second
>>
remember that time SRS stirred up a lynch mob against a harmless edgelord and meanwhile they covered for an actual tranny rapist who was actually raping people at the same time this was going on

proper laffs
>>
>>29680690
>4channers on reddit

that's kinda my point. same crowd for the most part

as for the sjw's and shit, i know all about the annoying reddit people as well. admittedly it's terrible. i just avoid the major subreddits they are on, and i don't discuss politics or anything that can lead to those arguments. talking about specific video games, movies, any weird niche interest is what reddit is good for. reddit is filled with sperglords and it's like watching wikipedia argue with itself sometimes

i was on reddit right away. what happened to reddit happened to 4chan and everything else, internet became the new tv so fuckin idiots all over the place where it used to be only nerdy white males

4chan wants to blame reddit but they should be blaming the anonymous scientology bullshit, beta uprising, all that shit that got it on the news

lots of immigrants filter through reddit to get to 4chan and weaken it but reddit isn't the primary source of the problem
it was internet becoming tv. i tink i said that already but i am drunk

this isn't all directed to you either i just started typing again

i came to 4chan off something awful. 4chan used to make fun of SA the way it does reddit, even though everyone on this site was probably just banned from SA or didnt buy an acct

sa was very redditish looking back

but back to my story when reddit came out it was actually nerdy shit all front page, no TIL SETH MACFARLANE bullshit

alright guys im fucked up i love u though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.