[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>need to order a pizza if I want to eat tonight >afraid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: dread bed wojak.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
dread bed wojak.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
>need to order a pizza if I want to eat tonight
>afraid to talk on the phone
>>
Just skip a night anon. A few days without food won't hurt you.
>>
>>29679831
Almost all pizza places allow you to order online. Is this bait or are you legitimately retarded?
>>
>>29679831
>order a 15 dollar pizza
>eat once, maybe twice
Or,
>get 15 dollars worth of food
>eat for a week

No wonder you fucks are all poor.
>>
>>29679831
>>29679852 is correct; just use the rule of three.
3 minutes without air
3 days without water
3 months without food
>>
Use a text to speech program on and put your phone on speaker.

I've done this every single time I've used the phone since I've been an adult most people probably think I'm Stephen hawking
>>
OP arent there apps and websites you can order food from? In the UK theres justeat which is use a ton, no phone contact required
>>
>>29679831
Can't order online?
>>
>>29679883
I'm pretty sure that's weeks without food, anon.
>>
If you're in us or uk you can just use a website to fill up and send out your order, you can even put "I'm shy, and don't want to talk, thank you." in a special requests field.
>>
>>29679877
this

>paying 15 dollars for 2 dollars worth of thin bread with cheese and a cardboard box
>
>>
>>29679951
I've heard three months, but it looks like it is two months. Of course this is all depending on body-fat and how much organs you have that the body can break down.
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17095605
But it is probably safest to use three weeks as a rule.
>>
>>29679928
of course he can but that would mean he doesn't get to make this epic /r9k/ thread
>>
>>29679831
for less money you can go to the store and buy a oven cook pizza.
>>
>>29679877
Tell us what you buy then that feeds you for a week on $15
>>
>>29679877
Tbh when dominos do their $5 pizzas (until 9pm AEST), it's actually cheaper than making one yourself.
>>
>>29679990
>>29679877
>OP literally can't bear some wagecuck stating a price, taking his money, and wishing him a nice night
>you think leaving the house, walking through a blindingly lit grocery store, maneuvering past Stacies taking their litters of Chad's beautiful children, avoiding old roasties peddling free samples, having to fight for the last can of beans with Tyrone trying to get his bulk on, getting chatted up in line, holding a conversation with the retard at the checkout, and getting home sounds like his favorite situation
>>
>>29679831
I'll type you out a script you autistic fuck
--
You: hello, I'd like to place an order for delivery
Pizza place: sure what pizz would you like
You: "insert pizza order" please
Pizza place: that all sir?
You: yes
Pizza place: thank you, it will be there in about half an hour or 25 minutes

That's it
>>
>>29680053
What kind of shitty grocery store do you go to?
>go to grocery store during off hours
>not many people around, maybe a couple and some old ladies
>walk around the edge of the grocery store - everything you want is on the outside; processed foods are in the aisles (exception: canned/frozen goods, or flour/rice)
>the edges are always incredibly roomy because it's all laid out, no need for dodging carts or rogue-ish maneuvers
>a well stocked grocery store should never run out of staples, such as beans, unless there's a sale
>most chain groceries these days have self-checkout, allowing you to avoid lines or conversing with the cashier
>even if you get an error with the self-checkout which requires staff attention, you only have to wave them down, show them the screen, they wave their card/input some codes and then walk away with maybe 1-2 sentences of conversation for the entire ordeal
>leave, go home

I can easily shop without talking to anyone, unless I decide to ask where something is/get something at the deli/go for regular checkout.
The sample thing varies, I suppose, but I don't see samples being given out anywhere besides some chain asian supermarkets and coscto, which is a terrible place for OP to go because that place is a clusterfuck 24/7.
>>
File: mOnvOJG.png (379 KB, 2244x2377) Image search: [Google]
mOnvOJG.png
379 KB, 2244x2377
>>29680069
You make it sound so easy but we both know it isn't
>>
File: 1462366162322.jpg (63 KB, 634x529) Image search: [Google]
1462366162322.jpg
63 KB, 634x529
>>29680226
lt literally is
>>
>>29680069
You forgot to tell them your address fucktard.
>>
>>29680384
Jesus Christ this is why I can't do it

Anything could go wrong
>>
>>29679831
just have a beer anon, or just autist flop through the call.

i don't think they'd care if you have to repeat yourself, i once had a 2 minute pause during a call just rambling on and the person was very professional about it

you start to lose your insecurity once you realize that people will just think "oh he's an awkward autist, this is going to be an inconvenience, oh well better put up with it don't have much of a choice"
>>
File: 1466575902934.jpg (35 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1466575902934.jpg
35 KB, 570x570
>tfw can order quality pizza for 7 eurodollars
>>
>>29679831
Afraid of what exactly?
>>
>>29680412

Make sure to give them a tip for dealing with your autism
>>
I don't know shit I'm afraid of anything

I've never ordered online before, could I get a stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut, or maybe a stuffed crust deep dish from Little Caesars, idk
>>
>>29680412
Order it online you autist
>>
>>29679831
HOLY SHIT IM NOT THE ONLY ONE. I don't know why but I absolutely hate ordering pizza on the phone. I can do that shit in person or whatever but on the phone it's just me and them and it fucking sucks and its weird
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.