[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Required viewing for all NEETs seeking to improve their comfy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Welcome_to_the_nhk.jpg (52 KB, 420x456) Image search: [Google]
Welcome_to_the_nhk.jpg
52 KB, 420x456
Required viewing for all NEETs seeking to improve their comfy levels.

Welcome to the NHK
Just look it up, give it a watch, I know you've got the time to kill...
>>
I don't think a single hikki NEET hasn't watched/read it. There are NHK threads every friday. You must be new.
>>
>>29679619
Who's the girl in the glasses?

I've only read the book
>>
>>29679619
That shit just made me even more depressed famalam.
>>
NHK is normie as fuck.
Satou even has sex during school with a hot older girl.
>>
>>29679619
This anime would be reflect real life better if Misaki ended up cucking Sato
>>
>>29679690
Yeah, sure the sex was thrown in there, but it would be just unwatchable if it catalogued a real robot's life.
Can you imagine?
All 24 episodes would be the exact same except for an increasing perverse boredom and depression in each one.
>>
>>29679665
Hanchou
>>
>>29679665
Her story arc is pretty shit and only exists in the anime. Just ignore her.
>>
>>29679701
Yamazaki got/gets cucked in it though, his first crush and current crush.
>>
>>29679619
>Yamazaki in the back
>Pandering character that exists only so neckbeards can masturbate in the front
Kek
>>
>>29680118
I liked Yamazaki, I wish I had a friend to give me drugs and 3d cp
>>
>>29679690
A big point of the show was that having sex isn't a key to happiness or make you chad. She fucked him because she was bored of playing cards for years and it really meant nothing. Satou is a broken dead man and learned it the saddest way possible, she even offered herself to him after getting married just to spite her husband and he refused. He just didn't care anymore and knew he would still be a failure and that it wouldn't mean anything
>>
>>29679701
it'd be better if misaki actually killed herself in the end
>>
>>29680185
This guy gets it.

The show wasn't supposed to mirror reality to a tee, no art does that.
>>
ABABAABABA AKACHAN NINGEN
>>
>>29680148
I wish I had a friend
;_;
oregano
>>
ReLIFE is better
>>
>>29680265
The ending sonh, holy shit I remember my reaction the first time. It went from grest to shit faster than I could blink.
>>
>>29680345
I literally was just about to post this. halfway through the show and it's awesome
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.