[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im High as fuck right now what should I do high on acid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: lsd.jpg (10 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
lsd.jpg
10 KB, 266x189
Im High as fuck right now

what should I do
high on acid
>>
Get off 4chan and go have adventures outside or something

Also, get a notebook and a pen. Depending on what dose you are chances are you'll go into a trance where you talk/write to God/spirits
>>
>>29679537
When I took LSD I came up with interesting ideas. You won't be communicating with gods, they don't exist, don't delude yourself when on LSD. It is simply changing the way you think, so think. I also found watching Star Trek to be fun, I watched the episode where Spock becomes a hippy with emotions.
>>
>>29679537
You're going to die some day very soon
>>
>>29680492
I am going to die
not any time soon probably
>>
Think about the light. And reduce it to nothing and back again.
>>
>>29679537
What I'm going to say next is very important. You have to take a piece of paper and try to swallow it WITHOUT CHEWING IT.

Trust me, you have to do it. You wouldn't like to know what would happen if you didn't...
>>
>>29680685
Dude, Op. Im serious. You have to do it.
>>
>>29679537
Just stare at the wall.
>>
There are tiny spiders in your lungs
>>
File: ygtrf.png (249 KB, 879x909) Image search: [Google]
ygtrf.png
249 KB, 879x909
>>29680685
Op, for fucks sake, this is important. Do it and tel us after you are done.

Please. I'm doing this for you, dude. You have to do this.
>>
>>29680838
you guys are just trying fuck with me

Im too high for this shit
>>
>>29680956
Why the fuck would i want you to eat a piece of paper if it wasn't for a reason?
Op, please listen. You have to do it.

And the tell me if you feel something...weird.
REMEMBER: DON'T CHEW IT
>>
>>29680607
>said everyone who died
>>
Stare at the ceiling
Stare at your hands
if at all gets too much: vomit
Wet your face and stare at it
Watch triumph of the will
Watch Drive
idk desu man do what feels nice to you but these are things I like doing.
I don't enjoy going outside because I don't drive and am thus restricted to the city, only time I had a bad trip was when I went out in public
>>
Go on youtube and listen to Pogo-Alice. Play with playdoh
>>
why are you not smoking weed
desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.