[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>free will is an illusion tip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tip fedora.jpg (263 KB, 1080x1263) Image search: [Google]
tip fedora.jpg
263 KB, 1080x1263
>free will is an illusion
tip
>>
It depends on how you define free will. Free as in can waving you arms or free as in building a rocket.
>>
>>29679575
>Free as in can waving you arms or free as in building a rocket
wut
>>
>>29679527
free as in "am i capable of making my own decisions?"

fedora atheists who watched the matrix a few too many times need someone else to decide for them, because otherwise they just take the path of least resistance and live like disabled children.
>>
>>29679630
the thing most guys don't seem to realize is that their brain activity is part of the whole process
you basically need to keep the illusion alive for the sake of keeping your head from exploding.
>>
Did someone force you to post this?
>>
>>29679689
>LITERALLY BLEW MY MIND XDD
>MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THIS BUT...

my fav part of people who babble about irrelevant trivia is that they are usually the shittiest students/employees.
>>
>>29679717
but this is literally the thing most "determinist" autists don't get
>>
>>29679527
MEMES DNA OF THE SOUL
WASH AWAY THE ANGER
>>
>>29679706
>Did someone force you to post this?
what does this even mean or imply
>>
>>29679745
they don't get much of anything unless it comes easy
>>
>>29679779
Indian ATK has better english skills than you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.