[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>apply to computer store >they email me and tell me to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1456459639773.jpg (7 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1456459639773.jpg
7 KB, 234x250
>apply to computer store
>they email me and tell me to call for a phone interview
>too much anxiety to use the phone

well lads, looks like i'm staying neet
>>
File: 034_fpzjK4Z.jpg (42 KB, 513x513) Image search: [Google]
034_fpzjK4Z.jpg
42 KB, 513x513
>>29679381
That's ok bud.
>>
File: foryou.png (37 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
foryou.png
37 KB, 234x250
>>29679381

Made a better version of that image for you anon, have a present. I know its not a lot but I hope this will make you feel better, phone interviews are scary but you can always try your best.
>>
let me tell you something my man

ive been a neet for 2 years now

applied to a good payed job at a call center where 80 other applied and they would only hire 10

i went there and had to talk to two guys who asked me the most weirdest shit and i sat there and felt like dying

they said they were going to call me on friday if i get it or not. friday come and i dont get any calls.

check email today and i see that they want me there next monday and that im hired

very nice!
>>
>>29679618
The fuck? Its exactly the same you shitlord.
>>
>>29679715
>visual comprehension
>>
>>29679381
I apply for Jobs 24/7 and get nothing but rejection emails.

Every once in a while I'll get called in for an interview but I usually bomb it and a few days latter get another "we regret to inform you" email.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.