[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when you're 24 and you're probably the biggest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-071[1].jpg (21 KB, 431x467) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-071[1].jpg
21 KB, 431x467
That feel when you're 24 and you're probably the biggest loser here

That feel when you literally don't even try to talk to people or make an effort to get to know them anymore because you have nothing to share anyway and if you do try to share anything, people will realize you're a friendless autist with no life experiences so what's the point

That feel when you live with your parents (really expensive out here) and have a shit job because you're too afraid to try to go to grad school because you know you'll fail at it anyway

That feel when you ain't got no friends since like middle school and you a kissless virgin who ain't never even asked a girl out

That feel when you an only child and you ain't never had a good relationship with your parents because they are basically forever alone assholes like you, and people say "it explains everything about you" when you say you an only child, so you have no friends, no relationships, nothing even with your family

That feel when you make people around you laugh because you're a clown but you never find anyone or anything funny yourself, mostly just cynical and sarcastic

That feel when you just fill your free time by browsing the internet, watching TV and watching sports because they take up a shitload of time

That feel when even if by some miracle you did happen to make friends or get a girlfriend, you probably wouldn't even be happy because you would think about how your entire youth was wasted shut in your room

That feel when you don't even know what normal people your age do on the weekends besides going to bars/clubs with your friends and you don't even know what a bar is like

That feel when you don't even know how to hit on a girl

That feel when you ain't got no motivation for anything because you know that no matter what you do, you'll always be alone and miserable

That feel when you just flat out don't care about anything or anyone
>>
>>29679300
go to grad school anon

make something of yourself, do it for us

I think you can do it, for real
>>
>>29679300

You can talk to me, Anon. I love meeting new people. <3 :D
>>
>>29679341
i never will make anything of myself

>>29679372
i dont like talking to people online. i just get the occasional girl from reddit who fawns over my dick
>>
>>29679459
> plebbit

Greentext how you get female orbiters, and then GTFO.
>>
>>29679300
Let me try to one up you (Doubt it since we're pretty much the same)

>Be in Europe
>Go to relatives baptizing their baby
>Heat here is 34c on average
>Have fucking terrible gyno, ergo a case of pyramid tits
>These are on full display because during heat my retarded fucking pyramid nipples stick out and look huge
>when cold I look normal and have a lifting chest like I should
>Go to restaurant after
>6 hours long of watching people dance/eat/drink/have fun
>don't dance for shit and barely talk because I'm a genuine loser who has nothing to talk about nor does anything interest me
>Lot of hot girls
>Barely bother to look at them or check them out because what's the point
>10/10 cousin who runs professionally and is 19 asks me to dance
>Just decline because I'd look retarded and I've never danced nor do I want to
>Feel bad as always
>Leave early with my grandma since she can't handle the music and wants to go home as well
>Fucking forget to say goodbye to my cousin since I was in a rush to leave

Please strike me down so I can stop trudging through life, I'm tired of it all

Even if a girl likes me the relationship would last a week at most once they find out I'm a jaded pessimistic chucklefuck with no real hobbies or dreams or drive or anything

Almost 25 and I still look like a boy, not a man
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.