[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women do this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: tiTROXL.jpg (7 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
tiTROXL.jpg
7 KB, 300x256
Woman will offer to help you with something, it could be totally arbitrary like helping clean up or picking out a pair of socks. If you EVER say "oh no thanks I got it right now, but thanka for offering" its always met with "oh, well lets see if I offer to help you again then."

Like what the fuck is this? I have caught this shit so many times from women for the dumbest shit. Because I don't need your help at this moment you won't ever help again in the future? Fucking petty creatures, all of them.
>>
they are mad about something else and want to talk about it. they think you understand this because they assume men can perceive subtle social cues like they can.
>>
>>29679325
>perceive subtle social cues like they can
That's a really generous way to say that they're childish liars.
>>
>>29679293

There's a thing in psychology, forgot the name, stating that if you let someone do small services for you, they are the one who like you more afterward.
>>
>>29679293
Women talk to you? Whoa.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.