[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many people these days assholes to me just because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 183x176) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 183x176
Why are so many people these days assholes to me just because I'm a White, Blond, Male?
What the Hell?
I didn't do anything wrong.
>>
Are there people actually being assholes to you bin real life, or did a group of people online say that they don't like you and you feel personally attacked ?
>>
>>29679450
People are being assholes to me in real life, specially non-white people, they look at me in disgust.
Girls seem to be finding reasons to be unattracted to me, I would have a hell of a time with them if I didn't put on so much muscle.
I'm not fucking Trump
>>
>>29679281
Because you have a victim complex like all of tumbl/pol/
>>
File: 1467179478021.png (2 MB, 700x970) Image search: [Google]
1467179478021.png
2 MB, 700x970
>>29679508
>sure Goy, it's not a conspiracy
both police and government officials will tell you that conspiracies DO exist.
This is like some sort of "revenge" for what whites have done in that past.
>You need to suffer for the holocaust, slavery and racism!
>>
>>29679535
OH OHHHHHH HE ACTUALLY DID IT HE DID ITTTT!!! HE POSTED THE JEW MEME DAAAAAAAYUUUUUUMMMMMMM FUCKING HARDCORE WOAAAHH WOAAAAAAHHHHHH I'M SO FUCKING REDPILLED RIGHT NOW RED PILL PILL OF RED SIEG HEIL MEIN KAMERAD HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MAGA MAAAAAGGGGAAAAAAA XDDD
>>
>>29679508
thread might as well end here
original
>>
>>29679535
>conquer and colonize the world
>fuck with everyone's shit
>destroy entire civilizations
>almost kill off entire groups of people
>literally enslave others
>fuck up their entire continents
>probably the most openly racist, narcissistic, self-serving race
> "haha that's all in the past. Why is everyone mad? We're all equal now aren't we? Fucking nigs oppressing me"

Guess why nobody likes you.
>>
File: 146748831764353450.jpg (319 KB, 1080x1263) Image search: [Google]
146748831764353450.jpg
319 KB, 1080x1263
>they hate me because im a white male
>not because im a shit person
>>
>>29679502
>People are being assholes to me in real life, specially non-white people, they look at me in disgust.
Could be nothing tbqh. Do you look at non-whites in disgust?
>Girls seem to be finding reasons to be unattracted to me, I would have a hell of a time with them if I didn't put on so much muscle.
"Seem to be finding reasons" Sounds like your making excuses anon. Do you think you'd do better with out your muscles.
>I'm not fucking Trump
Why would you fuck a carrot?

>>29679508
This tbqh.

Sounds like you're being a little bitch and want to blame others for some personal problem.
>>
Lol wait. I think I got it. Hehehhe

Have you been walking around with the red Trump hat?
>>
>>29679281
>they hate me because of things outside my control

Sure they do.
>>
>>29679636
I had nothing to do with any of that.
Ignoring all JIDF shills
>it's nothing Goy, the media doesn't have anything to do with how people think
Is the only response they have
>>
>>29679694
I said I'm not Trump because that's how people find a reason to be angry. The media tells them blond = nazi
Blond = gay
blond = Trump
Etc.
It's because this country is literally becoming idoicracy and people are too dumb and lazy to think for themselves.
Of course jews and shitskins are gonna be like
>lol it's nothing goy you're just being a victim, don't point it out don't put any reasoning behind it shush goy
>>
It's because they are jealous and wish they wore a crown of gold 24/7 and had noble roots and money
>>
You have the best existence known to man so the jealous ones want to make your life shittier to feel better about themselves.
>>
File: BLEACHED.jpg (182 KB, 1183x749) Image search: [Google]
BLEACHED.jpg
182 KB, 1183x749
They are jealous to be honest with you my family.
>>
>>29679281
everyone fell into white people are evil meme. you got to thank jews for that
>>
>>29679508
>Because you have a victim complex like all of tumbl/pol/
funny how white people mostly browse those website
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.