[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >Still no algorithm you feed the last 100 songs you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 429736868_fec60d5c9b.jpg (25 KB, 234x254) Image search: [Google]
429736868_fec60d5c9b.jpg
25 KB, 234x254
>2016
>Still no algorithm you feed the last 100 songs you listened to and calculates your musical taste finding you songs you will enjoy
How can we as a species justify this?
>>
I like the exploring, when I find another great song or artist it's like the birthday present I never got.
>>
>>29679252

It sounds like the algorithms they use on YouTube to suggest video you might enjoy?

Just listen to the 100 songs on YouTube and see if it suggests you similar songs.
>>
File: plop!.jpg (38 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
plop!.jpg
38 KB, 600x300
Both last.fm and spotify have similar things
>>
>>29679272
How about exploring from a list of thousands of songs you never heard with a 70& chance of finding a good song and a 3% chance of finding a great one?
>>
>what is Pandora
>what is last.fm
>what is spotify
>>
>>29679304
Both YouTube and Google use results based on popularity, 9 out of 10 times I hate the video recommended to me
>>
>>29679252
>we as a species
>we
There is no "we". It's all in your head.
>>
>>29679252
>he doesn't now about Discover Weekly on Spotify
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.