[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you get a quirky/tom boy gf like pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x750
Why don't you get a quirky/tom boy gf like pic related?
>she's not going to cheat on you because she's too awkward
>guys aren't going to try to take her from you because she's too boyish
>more down to earth
>will love to play video games, chill and eat cheese burgers
>>
>>29679028

Actual tom boy here.

Looking for a bf
>>
>>29679047
Actual 18yrs old boy here

looking for gf
>>
>>29679047
Actual artistic musician chad here.

Looking to cockblock that other anon.
>>
>>29679028
>Why don't you get a quirky/tom boy gf like pic related?
pretty simple nobody wants me
>>
>>29679028
>implying being awkward or less-than-average in looks means less sex for a female

Some of the biggest sluts I've slept with, the best in bed by far, have been 5s with short hair who wear jeans and t's every day.
>>
>>29679047

Depends, are you slightly tsundere? Will you get flustered if I treat you like a girly girl?
>>
I already did. She's 30, I'm 22. She's a math major, a little spergy and awkward, just adorable. A little bit of a frump but everything about her warms my heart.
>>
>>29679028
In my experience, the awkward tomboyish girl as a freshman is the most likely to become the town bicycle as soon as she gets any attention at the frat parties.

Anyone who's not morbidly obese will get a chad with a 6pack and 8 inch cock to screw them senselessly the moment they start acting drunk at these parties, even effeminate guys.

It makes sense though. Women thrive on attention, and the moment you start acting like a drunken slut literally everyone is willing to fuck you till youre bleeding and unconscious provided youre not a landwhale.

Source: Saw this cute flatchested tomboy with a bit of a pixie cut get chased around all day once I convinced her to do a few shots of the vodka I brought by challenging her to a drinking contest. She seemed so lonely and bored.

Im the devil that hosts these parties by the way.
>>
>>29679789
>even effeminate guys
L-lewd anon.

Can I come to one of your parties?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.