[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your life will never be like a manga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 608x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 608x528
>Your life will never be like a manga
>>
File: 124124123.png (279 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
124124123.png
279 KB, 500x480
That really hurts the most. In manga there is always salvation
>>
File: trc.jpg (470 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
trc.jpg
470 KB, 1920x1200
>tfw you will never lay down the grass and chilling with your waifu
>>
>>29679112
Background

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA2JeFBMtDE
>>
File: 1466225237916.jpg (10 KB, 175x167) Image search: [Google]
1466225237916.jpg
10 KB, 175x167
>life isnt like manga
Thank god
>>
>>29679134
Y

explanationrequiredblox
>>
File: Don'tForgetYou'reHereForever.jpg (20 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
Don'tForgetYou'reHereForever.jpg
20 KB, 500x292
Wouldn't matter if it was, you'd still be too scared to try anything.
>>
>>29679032
what manga is that from?

original comment
>>
File: umineko3.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
umineko3.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>29679160
Eternity of torturing by a sadistic witch
No anon woulf be able to outsmart pic related
>>
>>29679189
http://myanimelist.net/manga/3614/Subarashii_Sekai
Read it, it's his best work.
>>
>>29679211
any other recommendations on similar manga?
>>
>>29679245
Sure thing, senpai. I really like those special type of manga, let me check out my account and I give you a list in a couple minutes.
>>
>>29679397
>>29679245
Those manga I found very good and have similar themes and motifs:
Aku No Hana, Ciguatera, Happiness, Hikari no Machi, Himizu, Holyland, Homunculus, Koe No Katachi, Nickelodeon, Onanie Master Kurosawa, Oyasumi Punpun, Sekai no Owari to Yoake Mae, Tsumi to Batsu: A Falsified Romance.

Enjoy
>>
File: latest.jpg (667 KB, 1012x868) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
667 KB, 1012x868
>>29678953
So here's what I did

I started losing weight and acting like Neil Patrick Harris from 'How I met your mother'. It was cringy as fuck at first, but eventually it started to make girls laugh - and thats literally all that matters.

One day, I met someone I thought I could finally connect with. She was the tallest woman on campus, young, and fit. Plus she was in my second semester calculus class so shes not some worthless psych major.

I asked her if she wants to be a genius. Its not a line, I was genuinely curious and then so was she. By the end of the day, we're chatting and having a lot of laughs. Then her boyfriend comes to greet her before they head to their respective homes.

But a boyfriend doesnt slow down Neil Patrick Harris, so I keep talking to her. Pretty soon she explain how bored she is all the time and how entertaining I am. I wasnt surprised. Her boyfriend is some 5'9" loser whos obese and shes 5'11" and can actually pick him up. Im 6'3" and was just starting to lift but it was showing a little.

We end up going to the beach to hang out a lot. Eating food from the wharf or just running on the sand for hours. Every time she goes to my house to study (her boyfriend is a math tutor, but not a very good one imo) I cook for her and she was always happy about that.

I made it clear that I wasnt interested in her since shes not my type of woman, told her I like the dominant type that take what they want. She lied and said shes nothing like that.

Then the inevitable day comes when at 1 am she asks if I wanna see a scary movie with her and she shows up at my place and puts on netflix.

After the movie was over, I told her how late it is and offered her my guest bedroom to sleep in to avoid driving so late. She takes the offer, but drags me by the hand in with her, saying she wants to cuddle. I tell her I sleep in my boxers and she was fine with it...
>>
File: arigato desu!.jpg (853 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
arigato desu!.jpg
853 KB, 1600x1200
>>29679486
thanks anon. i'll read them
>>
File: depressingbutprettymanga.png (1 MB, 1600x1150) Image search: [Google]
depressingbutprettymanga.png
1 MB, 1600x1150
>you'll never be happy like punpun, you're stuck at the robot phase forever
>>
>>29679498
Then we stared into each others eyes for what seemed like hours. Suddenly she got embarassed and told me to stop staring, but I kept doing it. She looked away, laughing, and then came back to look into my eyes more.

Then she started complimenting me. Saying I look like a jeans model (pfft, if I had abs maybe), have a honeyed voice (I sound like Nicolas Cage if you close your eyes) and other sweet nothings as I responded by asking about her plans for the future.

Then she explained that she hadnt had sex in months and was super horny, going as far as taking my hand and placing it near her crotch to show how much heat she was giving off. The room was pretty cool, so it mightve just been the contrast or my imagination, but she was on fire.

Then she took my hand and started sucking on my finger in a way that made my finger cum. I didnt really know how to respond, I was just some loser virgin.

Then she grabbed me by the throat and started slamming me around. After I was thoroughly ragdolled, she slapped me harder than anyone had in my entire life and straddled my hips, grinding hers into mine...
>>
>>29679498
this reminds me of the guy who pretended Tywin Lannister was his father.

Does anyone have that greentext?
>>
>>29678953
if life was like manga then sure you'd have a qt waifu, but you'd also have the worse type of normies around to bully you. and you'll have to go full edge to defend yourself.
>>
>>29679797
>if life was like manga then sure you'd have a qt waifu, but you'd also have the worse type of normies around to bully you. and you'll have to go full edge to defend yourself.
I'd prefer that over the crushing loneliness, lethargy and boredom of rotting alone the way I am now any day.
>>
>>29679571
>tfw never did anything interesting in life

at least pun pun had fun memories of his youth to think back on while he was depressed
>>
>tfw was a harem protagonist during high school and didn't realize
>>
>>29680764
Haha
>the same
>there was the gril with sweet face and big tits who actually stalk me
hahaha... just kill me already
>>
File: jigoku-no-alice-2053700.png (1003 KB, 1256x1279) Image search: [Google]
jigoku-no-alice-2053700.png
1003 KB, 1256x1279
This post is not unoriginal.
>>
>tfw write and read excessively to delude myself into thinking im a character in a book living a gud life
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.