[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
assume something about the people in this picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 1280x960
assume something about the people in this picture
>>
they are all having more fun than i wll ever have.
>>
they're all """depressed"""

they all have """social anxiety"""
>>
>>29678783
they are all ugly
>>
>>29678910
This desu. Must be amazing to have a big group of friends you can always hang out with and have fun together. Never experienced it at any point in life and I'm old as fuck now and never will.
>>
>>29678910
yeah, sitting on those concrete steps in the hot sun drinking liquid calories sitting next to dumb loud roasties and normalfags looks fun as fuck.
>>
>>29678783
Girl in the back has some nice forehead vascularity
>>
>>29678913
>implying depression and anxiety still aren't meme conditions when robots claim to have it
>>
>>29678915
the asian girl and the dude with the sunglasses are pretty hot
>>
>Guy taking pic is gay, maybe closeted but definitely gay
>girl behind picture taker is pretty quiet and respectful and the most tolerable of the girls
>bottom left corner girl is a slut, annoying, but not really a shitty person
>top left is pretty ok, was the "horse girl" when younger and probably still likes them
>girl with coke bottle is insecure and follows top left around at parties, they've been friends since childhood
>black guy is bro tier but ever so slightly weird, the type of guy to get ostracized by race for "being white" may have mild aspergers or something
>guy on very right is the quietest and closest to a robot but cool guy, if youre in this picture OP then this guy is you
>>
>>29679387
Lol, that actually is me. The guy taking the picture is quite a Chad, fuggs lots of women. The black guy is definitely bro-tier, great charisma. The other people are pretty spot on accurate.
>>
File: APgCOBS.png (29 KB, 745x743) Image search: [Google]
APgCOBS.png
29 KB, 745x743
>you'll never have a regular friend group of 5-6 people that care about you
>you'll never slowly fall in love with one of your qt friends and start dating
>you'll never get married to her and have all your closest friends attend
>you'll never have play dates between all of your children like a huge extended family
>you'll always be a fat, loser, ugly, neet, poor-fag, drop out, failure posting on 4chan

Looks like it's time to end it
>>
>>29678783
>tfw find it difficult to pose for pictures like this

It just feels so fake, especially knowing they'll upload to FB and make it sound much better than it is
>>
It's a bunch of people at some function like the party after the last Intro psych class at some Chad college. Instant BFFS. Oh my God, we so have to get together again this summer. It never happens.
>>
>>29680697
>being this bitter and autistic
>>
>>29679659
>You will never hear your gf compare you to her ex
>You will never find out that she cheated on you through social media
>>
They think they're doing it ironically but deep down it's as sincere as every other photo taken like that
>>
They are filthy trend following cattle
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.