[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"normies" vs "normalfags"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1466615967108.jpg (93 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1466615967108.jpg
93 KB, 500x667
When did this shift happen from us using the term "normalfags" to "normies" and why? Are all you mother fuckers from reddit or something?
>>
just shut the fuck up dumb fuck
you killed a thread from page 10 just to post this worthless shit
>>
NORMIE GET OUT!!!!!!111
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29678551
normalfag detected
fagfagfagfag
>>
>>29678573
OP here, this is my point right there. Why do you use the term normie? when you came here was that the norm or did you make a shift? Im trying to get up to date on my r9k lore since when I used to come here all the time the word "normie" wasnt seen anywhere. just wondering whats with the watering down of the board.

>>29678551
whoa there
>>
>>29678616
wagie, tendies, mommy...
it's just part of the whole manchild meme
>>
>>29678518

Both terms mean the same thing just like "kys" and "kill yourself."

But I prefer to say "kill yourself, normalfag" instead of being a lazy cunt.
>>
File: 1357705289201.jpg (38 KB, 352x315) Image search: [Google]
1357705289201.jpg
38 KB, 352x315
The only people that are left here are from leddit and they think 'fag' is offensive so they refuse to use it.

Fucking normalfags
>>
>>29678742
This is probably the correct answer.
I cringe when I see people using "normie".
>>
It began in wizardchan, when /cow/ started corrupting board culture into being ridiculous and over-the-top and forcing everyone into either roleplaying as the definition of schizoid from wikipedia or getting banned.
>>
>>29678742
OP here, thats what I was getting at. I see minimal use of the word "fag" in general now and its fucking unacceptable. I feel like reddit has assimilated this board to a shitter copycat of what it used to be.

I fucking hate reddit.
>>
The word "fag" is not politically correct so it's been shortened to just "normie." Anyone using the term normie is automatic normalfag and is probably from r/4chan. Always use normalfag over normie, it maintains the politically incorrect atmosphere which keeps out normalfags.
>>
>>29678924
I concur, you massive fucking faggot.
Beta uprising today?
Beta uprising today.
>>
normie rhymes with ree, it's like pottery
>>
What's the point of being politically correct when you've sunken this low to show up on this board anyways?
>>
>>29678551
>ywn be this salty

Feels good, man. B)
>>
normie is /r9k/ slang for people they wish they were
normalfag is /a/ and /jp/ slang for people they actually hate.
>>
>>29679054
>normie is /r9k/ slang for people they wish they were
>implying
>>
>>29678518
do reddit posters eventually forget they came from reddit? we get a new influx of them every two years and they complaain that the new redditors dont knowe their cancerous memes
>>
>>29678924
This

Original comment that has never been posted before
>>
>>29678518
Fucking disgusting.
It takes 2 minutes to clean a bong. Dirty stoners are cancer.
>>
>>29678518
I'm more partial to normalfag, but every once in a while you have to mix things up, and sometimes normie just flows better tbqh.
>>
File: 1466450885716.jpg (113 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
1466450885716.jpg
113 KB, 401x401
Literally years ago. Stop trying so hard to fit in.

>>>/b/
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>29678518
normies fucking use the word normies while normalfags seems more in tune with 4chan culture but seriously every single normalfags used normies look around you in facebook twitter and even in tumblr but popular word there is fuckboy normies comes second there
>>
normalfag sounds very juvenile. Normie is more tasteful. I don't want to sound homophobic. Calling people normalfags is also against the rules since sexism and racism is supposed to remain on /b/.
>>
>>29678873
Fight back then faggot
>>
>>29680845
I really, really hope this is satire.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.