[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shit that you've learned recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1455846759524.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1455846759524.png
11 KB, 420x420
>if a girl is going to college but doesn't specify her major, expect her to be in only for the "college experience" (aka going to parties, getting drunk and sucking a dozen dicks every party night) while not giving a fuck about her studies because it's probably some useless liberal arts/humanities shit
>if someone posts a non-clear picture of themselves somewhere (using sunglasses, not showing all of their face, using some kind of filter etc.) and it's the only or one of the few pictures they have around, expect them to have invested plenty of time in getting that one ideal photo and be no higher than a 4/10 or 5/10
>if you see someone on 4chan or the internet in general misusing the word NEET (thinking that it means being a shut-in, neckbeard and not the original definition), expect them to definitely be either a total normie, a newfag or underage
>>
>scout girls make shows under the tent for the younger boys, and the bous get so horny then wank off
>taking a picture from another perspective can u make look skinny
>>
>>29678351
Also

>if someone has a full beard but still doesn't seem to be really masculine, then it's really just that: they're betas who decided to get a beard to try and hide their shitty jawline

Can't believe that I didn't pay attention to this earlier.
>>
>>29678515
That's so me

But without the full beard
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.