[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cyborg feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1460309584047.jpg (31 KB, 588x321) Image search: [Google]
1460309584047.jpg
31 KB, 588x321
>tfw not being able to fit into either robot or normie culture, despite understanding each culture and having the qualities of both robot and normie

its fucking weird and depressing at the same time
>>
>>29678298
So what's stopping you from going full out normie? I could pretty easily become 100% normie but I just choose to sit at home and waste my free time on 4chan and video games. I have a nice job, social skills and live in my own nice apartment. I'm not even ugly. But I just have no desire to "get out there" and meet people, especially women. I'm just comfortable doing nothing really.
>>
>>29678503
my social skills are mediocre, i dont find normies very interesting, and i am probably a between a 5-6/10 at very best
>>
>tfw you're generally well-liked by people and can bantz with the best of them

>tfw when you never get invited to anything because everyone else has their "real" friends that they've had since childhood

>tfw hidden insecurity and anxiety prevents you from reaching out to anyone

If I was just born a few streets over and went to the other elementary school instead I wonder if I would be happy right now.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.