[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How painful is suicide to family members? Anyone experienced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: suicide2[2].png (100 KB, 1034x775) Image search: [Google]
suicide2[2].png
100 KB, 1034x775
How painful is suicide to family members? Anyone experienced it and can tell me how bad it was?
>>
>>29678295
My Dad committed suicide when I was 17. Absolutely destroyed me.
>>
Yeah, it really fucks them up. What do you think you fucking idiot?
>>
You are going to be dead and dead people can't feel guilt.
>>
It destroys people.
My girlfriend's brother recently OD'd and it has completely fucked her and her parents, and it's very obvious that it's going to cause them intense grief for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>29678384
Didn't they see it coming? Was it out of nothing? Did he have it all together? Just curious.

Sometimes you can't see it.

But sometimes you overlook it so you won't have to deal with it and don't take it seriously.
>>
>>29678295
Honestly its the worst thing in the world you can do to a family member. Literally something they can never recover from, unless you have a terminal illness already. They will always blame themselves every day for the rest of their lvies.
>>
i have a feeling that's only if your family cares about you in the first place

my family wouldn't care
>>
File: 1467331766546.jpg (33 KB, 491x960) Image search: [Google]
1467331766546.jpg
33 KB, 491x960
>>29678295
My parents wouldn't give a shit
>>
File: 1464340130437.gif (964 KB, 397x658) Image search: [Google]
1464340130437.gif
964 KB, 397x658
Nothing will matter when you die.
>>
>>29678531
I hope you realize how lucky you are.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.