[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents say they're leaving >ask if I'll need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>parents say they're leaving
>ask if I'll need to feed the dogs (to subtly ascertain how long they'll be gone)
>"uhhh maybe"
>so maybe 3.5 hours

Where are they going?
>>
>>29678034
heehehehehehehe

just you wait
>>
you're trying to sneak some cheeky faps in aren't you
>>
File: 1464187491787.jpg (104 KB, 701x907) Image search: [Google]
1464187491787.jpg
104 KB, 701x907
>tfw kicking the dog out of the room in order to please oneself comfortably or dress, change underwear and what not
Anyone else can't understand the people that are ok with being naked, etc. around pets?
>>
>>29678185

Dude, it's an animal, it isn't wired to understand social constructs like clothes and shame. The beast licks his own balls in front of you.
>>
>>29678086
some, but also it's just nice to know how long I'll have the house to myself, drinking during the day and whatnot

>>29678185
I am not against it but generally I kick the dogs out when I change.
>>
>>29678271
> implying dogs don't like to get watched by their masters
>>
>>29678271
>implying bitches
>>
>>29678034
They went to go fug because you're taking up constant space in their former fuck den that they thought they'd get back in 18 years
>>
>>29678034
they're going to put you down
>>
>>29678795
>fuck den
makes me think of being locked in one room with Your significant other for the whole day, doing all sorts of steamy pleasures
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.