[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just think I came inside a girls mouth when I was 14/15 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (500 KB, 451x340) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
500 KB, 451x340
Just think

I came inside a girls mouth when I was 14/15 and she was 13. This was middle school.

Let that sink in robots

She immediately got up off her knees and spit it into the bathroom sink.

NO ONE IS PURE
>>
Let go of purity. There is no such thing, and that is okay.
>>
>>29678030
Here's your "reeee"
Happy now?
>>
>>29678030

How do I redpill my parents? They still want me to get married to a virgin girl.
>>
>>29679277
arent they....already redpilled then??
>>
>>29679327
He's talking about redpilling them to what's realistically possible, you autismo
>>
File: 1467059506825.jpg (47 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1467059506825.jpg
47 KB, 600x900
>>29679358
ah, thats a mis use of the phrase my fellow neet
>>
>>29678030

>spit it into the bathroom sink

Fucking useless. If a girl doesn't swallow, she's dead to me.
>>
File: mousey.jpg (33 KB, 314x320) Image search: [Google]
mousey.jpg
33 KB, 314x320
>2016
>Thinking girls are pure
They want to fuck Chad as soon as they hit puberty and we all know it.
>>
>>29679449
>Fucking useless. If a girl doesn't swallow, she's dead to me.

Came here to post exactly this.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.