[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time your parents asked if you are gay or why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1435084513708.jpg (197 KB, 800x873) Image search: [Google]
1435084513708.jpg
197 KB, 800x873
When was the last time your parents asked if you are gay or why else you never ever had a gf?

Me: yesterday.
>>
Several years ago. More frequently when I was younger. Hard for anyone to understand that I had nothing in common with my peers. Now my mother seems somewhat unhappy that I'm dating a much older woman.
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 700x776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 700x776
>>29677848

Never explicitly asked, but they still assume I will somehow be married in the future.

>ywn play katawa shoujo for the first time again
>katawa shoujo came out 4 years ago
>>
Never asked directly, but they hit me several times with
> "You know your cousin Eric is gay and we have absolutely no problem with it, right?"
Very subtle, I know.
>>
When my cousin came out of the closet. No mom, I'm just a loser and that's why I don't have a gf.
>>
>>29677848
I'm pretty sure they've talked about it between themselves, but they're tactful enough not to bring it up in front of me. Some neighbour asked me last summer "so when are you going to get married then?", but he's low class trash, and so is your parents for the record.
>>
never did, i think it has always been pretty clear that im not gay
>>
My mom asked me like 4 years ago, but seemed content with only asking me once.
>>
>>29677985
One time I had this friend who came up to me in school randomly and said.

>"Hey, do you remember that thing from Friends, douche in a can, ha."
>that was all he said and he walked away

Fuck you Jon weak ass Asian pussy you are such a fucking beta Jon you couldn't even say that my attitude was off or you couldn't even just call me a douche you have to call me names the beta faggot way. The only reason you had any sort of academic success was because your mom rode you like a bull, like all Asians do to their kids, otherwise you have not developed as a person.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.