[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
6 more months and I'll be a wizard. I've had my first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Pt.jpg (54 KB, 1011x689) Image search: [Google]
Pt.jpg
54 KB, 1011x689
6 more months and I'll be a wizard. I've had my first gf last year (it lasted 3 months) but we didn't have sex.

Is it too late for me? Should I just give up on girls forever?

How does that actually work, giving up on girls/sex. Like, I was (alone) in the public bath today and I saw all these girls and all I could think about was doing lewd stuff with them.
>>
what were you and this gf doing for three months?
>>
>>29677785
Lots of stuff. I visited her often, we took a trip together to Paris, we did some sport together, watched movies, I met her mom and siblings, the list goes on and on.

We live like 700 miles apart so we only saw each other like 2 times a month for a couple of days. So after 2 months we were actually ready to have sex that's when she got sick and started feeling weird/depressed. It got worse and then she said she no longer wanted to be in relationship.

I'm glad because she was really not my type and I thought she was ugly as well. I didn't notice though because I was on citalopram
>>
>>29677864
>after 2 months we were actually ready to have sex
>that's when she got sick
yeah, you sound like a wizard. did you at least get some cuddling in?
>>
>>29677915
yes we had like "dry sex". we were both naked and i did some humping but didnt put it in.
>>29677915
no, she has issues (raped as a child). but she said she did have sex before in her last relationship which lasted a year
>>
>>29678291
I'm not saying she's not a good girl. maybe she did need to wait that long... just hard to say these days, girls are weird in relationships.

do you want to be a wizard or are you still hoping to be a normie?
>>
Having sex is okay but not the mythical fantastic thing it's made out to be. Hire a hooker if it's bothering you so much. Or get another girlfriend, you obviously are capable of it. When the time is right it will happen.
>>
>>29677758
It's over if you decide that it is. Your life has been horrible so you are allowed to break the normie rules.

Have what you missed out on even if it is only a cheap imitation of teenage love. You can always go to a poor country where 16 year olds are legal and pay to fuck one a few times.

Society already views you as a freak anyways
>>
I had an older friend who legally fucked 16 year old girls when he turned 32.

He discovered that he had cancer, threw the morals out of the window and fucked young girls.
>>
>>29678483
i think it might be impossible actually get another girlfriend until i'm 30. i mean it took me 28 years to get the first one. and i only did so because i took some pills and got cocky because of them and they severely lowered my standards. i literally thought every girl was hot

HOWEVER
O
W
E
V
E
R

i have still some hope in me. but now that i'm off medication i can't date anything that is below a 8/10 anymore.
>>
If you didn't fuck her she wasn't your girlfriend.

How is this hard for you to understand.
>>
>>29678592
Lol you possibly bald cuck wanting to fuck 30 year old roast beef pussy when you could have tight 16 year olds.

Stay cucked. Die a virgin
>>
>>29678713
Because he is a beta redditor. He will end up marrying some fat whore at 38 and claim that he had a happy life
>>
>>29678576
God bless that man
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.