[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Melvin Mole w machine gun MAD#2.jpg (123 KB, 663x426) Image search: [Google]
Melvin Mole w machine gun MAD#2.jpg
123 KB, 663x426
Your darkest thoughts ITT. Let it out guys

I want to shoot up my old workplace with an MP40. I don't wanna even kill anyone, just terrorize them and cause enough damage for people to be unemployed for a while.
>>
>>29677543
if my life ever gets irredeemably fucked up, I'm going to look up my high school bullies and kill their children, or them if they don't have any.
>>
I want to go to Bellevue cemetery in Nebraska and steal Robert Hawkins mandible
>>
I'm just waiting until my parents pass and then I'll kill myself because I'm bored with existing in this reality.
>>
>>29677543
My half brother did something similar to this. Stormed into his former office with a replica handgun and a hatchet. Told the office girls to get on the floor then tried to kill his manager. He got 12 years for it. Hot paroled at 8. I've seen his facebook, he's in a relationship now. I wonder how he explained it to his gf.
>>
>>29677543
no thanks FBI/NSA
>>
>>29678610
Women just like bad guys. I can't find another explanation for it.
>>
Part of me wishes I was charismatic and likable so I could start a free love cult with me as the leader. There'd be no abuse or violence, just a lot of fucking and togetherness.
>>
>>29678691
What's the point if there's no violence
Kys
>>
>>29678750
>What's the point if there's no violence
sense of community and fucking.
>>
>>29678575
>this reality
>implying there are other realities
>>
I'm scared I'm going to hell.
>>
I need to stop frequenting the chins. Recently I noticed that I reveal my powerlevel when I'm drunk and I feel like shit the whole next day, wondering whether people still like me after that
>>
>>29678875
are u female?
>>
>>29678875
How will they know, when you're anonymous?
>>
hmmmmm i want the existence to cease exist?
>>
i was petting my cat earlier when i realized it felt like a disingenuous action and i suddenly got the urge to beat it to death for the sake of knowing what it feels like

it felt like my hands had gone to the future and beat it to death already and time just needed to catch up

i kept petting it and got paranoid that it could read my thoughts afterwards so i hugged it and apologized

the end :^)
>>
>>29678691

Part of me wishes I was charismatic and handsome so that I could manipulate vapid women, toy with their feelings, treat them like shit, and get away with it.
>>
i feel really bad when i think about all those guys i've flirted with
i just want someone to love me
but they never do.
>>
>>29678519
post here before you do it so we can have a heads up on the news
>>
tomorrow I am going to shoot up some heroin

tips?
>>
Every day I sit in the same goddamn classroom, suffering through the last few days of high school, surrounded by the most putrid, fakest people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Every second I think of nothing but blowing their brains put with some kind of shotgun or digging a knife into their flesh. I think I may do it.
>>
>>29677543
I am only here to mock robots for their failures.

I also post pepe memes on my tumblr.
>>
i hate all races (even myself)
>>
>>29677543
My main goal in life is to kill myself and I don't see any reason to ever be less than 100% committed to realizing my own death
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.