[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people on this board right now that have felt the touch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 669x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 669x503
There are people on this board right now that have felt the touch of a woman who loves them.

God is dead
>>
It's not as incredible as you would expect.
>>
>>29677502
I pushed her away with my constant self hatred, disdain for the world, and general faggotry.

Now she hates me

Yay!
>>
File: 1431952895333.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1431952895333.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
I've never had a woman love me, but I'd fooled around and had sex a few times. I'm miserable.

>tfw no nationalist wife who wants kids and a house
>>
You know subconsciously they will have to make up for their blatant invasion of homogenous loner land by attacking the loner archetype posters and ultimately washing out the definition of what it means to be alone.
Normies are like parasites that make their host more normal to accommodate their sick normal lives
>>
>>29678012
Come to Europe, It's fashionable to hate people who aren't normal again
>>
But I want to dump her
>>
>>29677502
It's more like nothing guarantees fairness in life.

You just have to do what you can with what you have.

Sometimes that means giving up on women and engaging in solitary pursuits.
>>
File: 1466739985060.jpg (136 KB, 627x389) Image search: [Google]
1466739985060.jpg
136 KB, 627x389
>>29678175
>come to Europe

Yeah, what a wonderful time to be in Europe. Nice try, Abdul.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.