[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ive done it r9k, i fucked my up my once near perfect life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Dr.jpg (87 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Dr.jpg
87 KB, 500x375
>had /fit/ tier body
>had qt3.14 gf
>had loving family
>in uni studying on a course and was hopeful about future
>first semester went amazingly - high grades, very social etc.
>became le depress
>stopped exercising
>stopped eating healthily
>drunk or stoned daily
>pushed gf away
>family didnt like how id changed and pushed me away
>'friends' stopped talking to me
>didnt turn up for end of year exams
>failedthatshit
what should i do r9k? suicide is an option - decided that opiate overdose would likely be the way i go unless someone has a better idea
>>
Edgy!

Mods say my comment isn't original but it's the only thing to say really.
>>
I have no sympathy for you. You are a failed Chad. You had everything and we fucked up. We didn't even have a chance. You don't belong here.
>>
>>29677241
This. Youre too pathetic to even insult OP.
>>
>>29677183
I was in a similar situation, turns out I didn't enjoy the course I picked (I kinda just naturally went for it based on my grades) so all I did was lay about getting stoned/drunk and playing video games.

Scraped a pass and everything turned out OK, I now have a decent job doing something I actually like (Totally unrelated to my degree, but having it in the first place helped me get noticed). Don't give up, resit the year and give it a proper try. It's not over, bro.
>>
i wasnt always a 'chad' - used to be a chubby teen that would just stay inside playing games, alone - being a chad was REALLY fucking hard - fuckthatshit
>>
>>29677183
>Disgracing Dr.Manhattan with that pathetic bait of a story

You sicken me
>>
>>29677324
yeah, somewhat agree with you there
- briliant comic
- meh-tier movie
>>
>>29677284
thanks for the nice comment but seeing how my life 'was' compared to how it is now - its like the past 5 years of trying have all gone to waste
congrats to you though, hope the rest of your life goes well too x
>>
File: manhattan36.jpg (275 KB, 736x1178) Image search: [Google]
manhattan36.jpg
275 KB, 736x1178
>>29677324
That is exactly right.
>>
>>29677324
>gets cucked by a normal human in a gay pharaoh outfit despite being omnipotent

manhattan a shit
>>
You know what anon? Remember who you really are. If you could fuck up your life in a year I don't see why you can't make it right in a year.
>>
File: manhattan85.png (297 KB, 1211x334) Image search: [Google]
manhattan85.png
297 KB, 1211x334
>>29677524
Wrong.
When did Ozy cuck him?
He did quite literally get cucked by Nite Owl, but that's just because Manhattan likes being cucked.
Despite him saying "I can do anything" he is not omnipotent.
>>
>>29677241
This. Failed normies bring me pleasure.
>>
>>29677183
That's pathetic you were given everything but you lost it all.
>>
>>29677535
nice thought but it took near half a decade of hard work to build the bridges i had:
- learning relevant subjects
- pushing past panic attacks to leave my house to build/maintain friendships
giving up just seems easier and somewhat more desirable as trying to be a chad was too hard
>>
>>29677576
nice, you're Abaddon...
"Horus was a fool. He had the whole galaxy within his grasp and he let it slip away."
>>
>>29677643
I mean, can you blame him? Most if it is empty space, so it's like soup.
Can you easily hold soup in your hand, Anon?
>>
>>29677685
I couldnt even hold my spaghetti, soup sounds hard :L
>>
>>29677183
>le depress

no anon, you fucked up your life before even that by going on reddit
>>
>>29677441
In contract, I was doing really well until roughly a year ago. I was finally starting to overcome my anxiety, then I had a panic attack that set me back about 5 years worth of building up my confidence, I'm basically back at square one (Can barely maintain eye contact even with my closest friends).

As much as I want to give up, I'm still doing my best to keep my life on track. It's basically destroyed/heavily set back any chance I have of progressing my career/social life, but fuck it. Life goes on.
>>
>>29677777
Just letting you know that I'll be checking your quints.
>>
>>29677755
haha, that comment was actually pretty funny and i guess slightly true - stopped using that site in 2012 though
>>
File: 1466026422275.jpg (11 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1466026422275.jpg
11 KB, 320x272
>>29677777
At least you got quints
>>
>>29677777
im sure you'll get better - you seem determined and holy shit 77777 wp sir/madam
>>
>>29677808
Holy shit, and I wasted it on whining.

I'll be adding this to my CV, just in case
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.