[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>34 year old man comes into the surgery >Has been outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (674 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
674 KB, 2197x1463
>34 year old man comes into the surgery
>Has been outside gardening in the sun all day
>Appears to be suffering from severe dehydration
>Wants me to give him some electrolytes and water
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
Harold, damn it, this is why we revoked your medical license. You keep injecting people with lethal doses of morphine. Chill out bro.
>>
File: shipahoy.jpg (75 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
shipahoy.jpg
75 KB, 620x387
>>29677167

>15 minutes into morphine and chill and he gives you the look
>>
File: image.png (369 KB, 824x878) Image search: [Google]
image.png
369 KB, 824x878
>>29677045
>shitposting this forced meme

Try again
>>
>A 24-year-old woman presents with a fever and myalgias. She experienced brief, self-limited diarrhea 24 hours after attending a barbecue two weeks earlier. She remained asymptomatic until the day prior to presentation when she developed a fever of 39.4 C (103 F), conjunctivitis, and severe muscle pain. On physical examination she appears acutely ill and has a fever of 39.4 C. There is a diffuse maculopapular rash and generalized muscular tenderness. Several hemorrhages are noted beneath the fingernails. Admission hemogram reveals a white blood cell count of 15,000/mm3 with 25 percent eosinophils.
>Wants me to give her some antibiotics
>Give her a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
I want a lethal dose of morphine.
>>
>>29678497
>Not appreciating Shipmanposting

Calm down lad.
>>
>A 72-year-old female with no significant past medical history presents to the clinic following a an exercise-induced syncopal event occurring two days prior. She has intermittent exertional chest pains and dyspnea on exertion as well. Her physical examination reveals a III/VI late-peaking crescendo-decrescendo murmur at the right upper sternal border and a III/VI holosystolic murmur at the apex. Her S2 heart sound is very soft and her carotid upstroke is weak and delayed.
>Wants me to give her an EKG.
>Give her a lethal dose of morphine instead.
>>
>>29677045
>12 year old boy and his 35 year old mother come into the surgery
>he broke his wrist at soccer practice
>she wants me to put a splint on his wrist
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>hand her the form to sign
>she asks me for a pen
>give her a lethal dose of morphine instead
>nurse enters the room and asks me for a moment
>give her a lethal dose of morphine instead
>police are called
>they ask me for my medical license
>reach into my wallet to get it
>give them a lethal dose of morphine instead
>I'm taken into custody
>2 weeks later I'm on death row
>the jury gave me a speedy trial, and in return, I gave them lethal doses of morphine
>they ask me what I would like for me last meal
>ask for steak and eggs
>they give me a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
File: happyeyes.png (1 MB, 918x739) Image search: [Google]
happyeyes.png
1 MB, 918x739
>>29678703

This was fucking brilliant
>>
>>29678957
That rare rodge

Perfect.
>>
>Buddha walking along the road
>give him a lethal dose of morphine
>>
>bum asks for some change
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>a light shimmers
>he is ascending
>the rapture is here
>everyone starts rising
>give them a lethal dose of morphibe instead
>>
>>29679240

>Man passes by in the street
>Asks me to give him the time
>Give him a lethal dose or morphine instead
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.