[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other Robots at warped tour?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (74 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 500x358
Any other Robots at warped tour?
>>
>>29677027
>tfw never been to a single festival even though you're a cyborg because the opportunity never arose even though you always wanted to
>you're 25 now

This hurts me quite a bit.
>>
you do not belong here
get the fuck out
>>
Only knew about this because of this song I constantly listened to when I was young and hoping I'll meet a cool girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7hhDINyBP0

she never showed up :(
>>
>>29677129
Why don't I belong here? Just because I payed money to listen to music?
>>
>>29677132
Oh I gave up on looking for a girl ages ago. Why would I meet anybody at a concert? That seems like a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>29677114
Just go if theres a band you want to see near you. It's not like you have to interact with anybody. The music even drowns out talking.
>>
>>29677132
>that whole video

A bunch of punks get a load of money and watch all the monkeys fill their retarded wishes just to have a bit for themselves. Great
>>
>tour which targets underage kids so heavily that they have a place for adults to go to kill time
Hmmm
>>
>>29677248
Hahaha that's what a robot would say.
>>
>No Parkway Drive

no thanks
>>
>>29677338
I heard about that. I'm 20 though.

I came here to see Yellowcard, Ice Nine Kills, Sum 41, Reel Big Fish, Falling In Reverse, and Mayday Parade.
>>
>>29677248
I don't really know of bands these days, just particular songs that I like. And if I do, it's an unsigned band in another country. Also I'd feel like an idiot going on my own when everyone else would be with friends.
>>
>>29677027
>going to a turbo-normie music festival

Kindly fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>29677396
>Yellowcard

My nigga
>>
>>29678147
You don't have to be a normie to like pleb music.
>>
All these bands were definitely worth braving the crowds of normies.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.