[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being ugly is so depressing. Why do you keep doing this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: Petro11.jpg (335 KB, 657x918) Image search: [Google]
Petro11.jpg
335 KB, 657x918
Being ugly is so depressing. Why do you keep doing this?
>>
File: fart piece.gif (77 KB, 774x690) Image search: [Google]
fart piece.gif
77 KB, 774x690
>>29676850
im a 4-6/10 (it depends on my sleep)
and im pretty for myself. I love my looks.
But no girls has ever.
>>
>>29676850
Eh it's not so bad. Imagine being attractive and being a robot. Must be hell
>>
>>29677138
>being attractive and being a robot
impossible
>>
>>29677148
I'm living proof that is possible :^)
>>
>>29677148

There's something called personality.
>>
>>29676850
wow, this guy is rare find
most great academics are often turbo autists
>>
>>29677138
Your life would still be better compared to someone ugly.
>>
Hopefully he breeds with a lot of women
>>
>>29677168
You're probably not as attractive as you think.
>>
>>29677168
>>29677175
>what is halo effect
kys
>>
>>29677138
I have an attractive face but I'm also weak so girls don't like me. Fuck Anemia
>>
>>29677148
>>29677168
I'm moderately attractive. Doesn't make me any less of a robot.
>>
>>29677168
You're not attractive then

>>29677384
See above
>>
>>29677427
>>29677237
I'm confirmed attractive. will probably model for the first time in a couple weeks
still I dont have a friend in 3 years
>>
>>29677455
Do you put yourself out there? Made any tinder accounts?

If you're not putting yourself in normie situations, how do you expect to get a girl?

A girl won't fall out of the sky, enter your bedroom and jump on your dick, even if you're attractive.
>>
>>29677508
my autism goes back a long time. Tinder wont help. I can't talk to anonymous people online let alone 1v1 with id.
>put yourself out there?
>normie situations
I laways end up in a corner quiet by myself. not even being drunk helps
>>
>>29677561
Alright, you're fucked

I guess you're a rare exception
>>
>>29677138
>I used to be extremely attractive as a teen.
>Fell off skateboard going at high speed, fucked up my jaw and since i was still growing it completely fucked up my face symmetry over time.
>Also hit my eye and one of my eyes is droopy now

You have no idea how different people treat you depending on your looks.
And how people treat you affects your personality a lot.

I used to see a smile each time i asked someone something.
Now i see a confused and defensive face.

And i can't act the same way i used to, it's just not fitting.

You have no idea how much looks matter.
You can't be a good looking robot unless you had been traumatized or burn retarded.
And even then you wont be a true robot because people will still treat you nicely.
>>
>>29677681
How bad is the asymmetry? Have you considered surgery?
>>
>>29676850
Well, you could have the same body as that guy. You just don't want it badly enough.

I'm not judging. I don't want it badly enough either. I'd rather eat burgers and drink beer and not slave away in the gym all day. I have a respectable physique, but I'll never be shredded and I'm fine with that.
>>
>>29677782

>Well, you could have the same face as that guy. You just don't want it badly enough.

Applies too with advanced plastic surgeries in the future, it will be possible.
>>
>>29677737
Eyes not on same level
Slanted jaw
Slanted nose

I mean i don't look like a monster but i'm kinda close.
>>
>>29677681

The feels. I broke/dislocated my jaw in a sporting event, and now years later it still feels like it's tightening shut. It's physically difficult for me to speak. People always ask where my accent is from, ask me to speak up, say they can't hear me, goddamn. It wasn't always like this. I used to be cool, and now everyone thinks I'm a wannabe britbong
>>
>>29677737
>>29677877
And no money for surgery's
>>
>>29677681
>I used to be extremely attractive as a teen.
>Fell off skateboard going at high speed, fucked up my jaw and since i was still growing it completely fucked up my face symmetry over time.
>Also hit my eye and one of my eyes is droopy now

This is why I've always hated these retarded """sports""" that require you to risk breaking your spine or your face, Darwinism at work.
>>
>>29677877
>>29677896
Fuck man, that's so shitty. Didn't your doctors do or tell you anything about how your face would be affected while or after you were being treated?

Are you in the UK?
>>
>>29677896
You know, if you go to a doctor and pretend your slanted nose/jaw is giving you trouble breathing your surgery will be mostly covered by healthcare. The same might work for your eye too. Most doctors will know you're faking it but they don't really tend to care since they can get an expensive surgery done and charge the state/an insurance company for it.
>>
>>29676850

I'm pretty ugly, and with that it just means that I won't get someone who is considered decent or average, I would have to settle for less.

It's just the natural order of things. Attractive people mate with attractive people, and ugly people mate with ugly people. Very rarely do you see the two sides come together.
>>
>>29676850
I don't know what I am. My nose is too hooked for my taste but my eyes and eyelashes are pretty big so I tend to look very innocent. I do tend to get away with a lot of stuff so that might be the halo effect at work?
>>
>>29677980
False.

ONLYlosers dont get pretty gfs, ugly people who are chads get them all the time.
>>
>>29678027
Ugly people are also losers. If you work hard to get things that someone who got more gifted in the genetic lottery would have gotten easier, you're a loser.
>>
I don't know what surgeries it would take to make me handsome.
Losing weight will improve my looks but I still have a flat face, and I'm not even asian or female.
I wish I had a manly brow.
>>
>>29677561
go to different meetings and courses. I can't talk about nothing either and choosing men based on pictures is impossible because they don't express their personality through style. They are all good looking but not pretty for me based on looks only and I have absolutely no opinion about them. Tinder is the worst for guys because many girls are interested in how guys act, their voice, posture, attitude, what they talk about, not static photo.
If you go to meetings or groups that have common interest, you have something to talk about or do something together if you are shy. I connect the best when I'm hiking, volunteering, in some art or design group that has to solve a certain problem, organizing something. Absolutely can't have small talk or contact one on one online. Even writing on reddit is kind of scary, here is better.
>>
>>29677960
I feel like if i only fix few of the problems i will look even weirder.
And since a already shattered my jaw and already had surgery on it, fixing it for cosmetic reasons is very complicated.
>>
>>29678114
>Even writing on reddit is kind of scary, here is better.

FUCK OFF, ROASTIE
>>
Manlet and I have a bump in my nose that makes me look like a yid
>>
>>29678144
It won't. You're afraid to have surgery because you'd rather live in "what ifs" clinging to your past teen looks. That gets you nowhere. Get the surgery done, look considerably better (even if not the way you used to) and live a better life.

Cosmetic surgery is a blessing and the only people against it are naturally beautiful ones and hollywood/ cosmetics jews who want to keep beauty unattainable. You'd be surprised to see what they can do these days.
>>
File: image.png (893 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
893 KB, 1334x750
>>29677148
Adam Lanza, my forever guy, is proof that it is very possible
>>
File: 500.jpg (273 KB, 628x434) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
273 KB, 628x434
>>29678114
I typed a really long post explaining my situation, but erased it. I dont wanna convince anyone I have it so bad poor me.
just note what I said in the other posts and that I have given up. I understand why I'm like that and there's no way to fight it. There's no coming back
or you could give me contact and save me like misaki ;^)
but seriously I feel like a husk of a human being
>>
>look uglier when you smile

What am I supposed to do?

I like to smile when I'm around people.
>>
>>29677138
every time I see a comment like this I want to kill someone, I see handsome lads who literally grunt at their girlfriends all the time and they still are able to pull off hotties, so just fuck you with this bullshit
>>
>>29678109
do some research then
>>
>>29678352
You ever go on r9komegle?
>>
>>29678307

Do you think sandy hook story is 100% true? I'm always intrigued by the extreme mental states these shooters must have experience. But most of all how likely it was they felt regret, if they could just reverse their decision at the end, how many of them would?
>>
>>29677813
How do you know what your face looks like? You've had it covered in fat since age 10.
>>
>>29677782
It's not about the body you retard
>>
>>29679294
This

Face = everything
>>
File: 1459550923809.jpg (5 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
1459550923809.jpg
5 KB, 400x262
>>29677138
Iktf

>Be me
>Handsome robot manlet
>Beautiful tall blonde girl asks me if i want to take her virginity and have sex with her
>Skip school because of this and never talk to her ever again
>>
>>29679420
Not true. For gaybots at least I have seen the cutest twinks go wild for troglodytes with chiseled bodies.
>>
File: Hidoi.png (77 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
Hidoi.png
77 KB, 480x280
>>29680283
>Girl calls me cute
>"Do you have a girlfriend"
>Avoid her every day, don't bother making eye contact, pretend she doesn't exist
>>
>>29676850
Can you imagine, someone was born him, and meanwhile I'm born me.
Why is life so unfair? I must have been Hitler in my past life to deserve this.
>>
File: meIRL.png (396 KB, 680x386) Image search: [Google]
meIRL.png
396 KB, 680x386
>be me
>be white 5'7 manlet
>have a long ass neck and small head like pic related
>ears stick out and look like a slav

Nobody takes me seriously
>>
>>29677929
sk8 or die fgt
>>
>>29680694
copy that

oreganano comment senpai
>>
>>29680655
>>29680283
FUCK YOU BOTH rrrrreeeeeeeEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH
>>
>>29676850
The most hilarious part, is that females think they are somehow being less shallow by wanting this.
>>
>>29677138
I am, would you guys like to know what always happens to me.
>meet girl in person, she displays affection and openly says you're goodlooking but you dress badly
>talk to her and text etc and date for a few weeks, fail all her shitests where she asks you the last time youve gotten laid (2 years ago) and what your hobbies are.
She proceeds to cut you from her life or see another guy.
>she uses photos of you two to make a turbo chad who is shorter and not as good looking jealous of you so she can date him
Another one is that i cant make friends with normal guys, they think im out to steal their women and ask me how im able to get away with walking in girls bedrooms when they change etc at parties.
Its like having no clip on, for gods sake last month i grabbed a blonde girls legs in a bar and out them on my lap as i played with her hair and her legs. I dont know how to behave in public because ive only been told no a few times.

Im a turbo autist that happens to be goodlooking, my hell is that one day my looks will fade and ill just be a creep.
Im going to die alone.
>>
>>29681952
Yeah man. Uggos don't know this pain.

I'm rejected on a deep level instead of superficial one. I get to see the real awful side of women--they fucking HATE weak males. They're sadists when it comes to weak men.

Like, they will shank me and twist the knife, every time, when they find out I'm not Chad Alphacock even though I look like one.

Being a handsome robot let me see the cunts as they really are and turned me into a bonafide misogynist.
>>
>>29682009
Youve worded it perfectly, being rejected because youre not tall enough or not goodlooking enough is actually better than how we're rejected. Because those guys can still be really great people who will eventually get a girl. You and I on the other hand are playing alpha dressup and it hurts knowing if you and i were ugly we'd be worse off than anyone else here.

Another thing you normalbots dont understand is that to have a woman openly want to fuck you, post oictures of you two and call you all the time only to have her slink away because she realizes how weak you are is the worst kind of feeling. Its like she never liked you to begin with.
>>
>>29682009
This. You suddenly explained what has driven me mad already and almost killed me.
>>
>>29682151

>Another thing you normalbots dont understand is that to have a woman openly want to fuck you, post oictures of you two and call you all the time only to have her slink away because she realizes how weak you are is the worst kind of feeling. Its like she never liked you to begin with.
This happens to me a lot but not really because I'm "weak" or "beta" but moreso my personality isn't like Chad Thundercock. I've been with a lot of very attractive grillz so I'm at least decently goodlooking. Plus I do a lot of "alpha" type stuff like lifting heavy and training MMA. But I'm a hopeless romantic. I wear my heart on my sleeve so when I'm dating a girl my I'm open about my feelings (good or bad), and just being open about them makes a guy less attractive to women.

I'd rather be turned down for being ugly than turned down for my personality at this point desu
>>
>>29676850
Because my hair is thinning out enough to see through the scalp in a matter of days even after seeing a hair stylist. I also cannot see beauty in people, including myself. I am thus incapable of judging whether or not I am attractive or not unless someone other than my (grand)mother says something. As it so happens nobody has said anything so I'll just presume I'm average or shit-tier.
>>
File: 112.jpg (11 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
11 KB, 236x236
>daydreaming about math teacher model chad

i can dream about fucking a 10/10 ukranian model too
fuck woman, seriously
>>
>>29680664
you can work your way on becoming him
>>
File: 1465479856764.jpg (18 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
1465479856764.jpg
18 KB, 299x300
>>29682788
Meh, not really. If you get your shit wrecked too hard at an early age, there's a void and cynicism inside that nothing can fill.

Normies will never understand and will forever be mystified by "that guy" who killed himself when he had everything going for him.

Once you are sensitized to the dark side of life and its hideousness, you cannot return.
>>
I have two other problems prettier robots probably face more often than ugly pigs. You get to hear girls/women pull really mean shit tests and you always fail them because you're shy and insecure and figure it's best to keep your dumb mouth shut. The problem is that this strategy sometimes doesn't work and they turn even nastier if they are bitter. Things women say...
And almost everybody thinks you're homosexual and you will be informed sooner or later, because if it's one thing they hate more than niggers it's fudgepackers.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.