[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
le life hacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6
File: 513GXrvvcbL._SY355_.jpg (18 KB, 305x355) Image search: [Google]
513GXrvvcbL._SY355_.jpg
18 KB, 305x355
This is a thread for truly life-improving advice, not variations on bee yourself and retarded reuses of plastic bottles or something.

My life advice consists as a list of products to buy.

1. a vacuum-insulated water bottle, like Hydroflask or similar. ice will stay in these even if you leave it in a hot car. plus, having ice-cold water on you at all times will ***significantly increase your hydration***

2. a fiber supplement, psyllium husk. if you get enough fiber, you shit nice solid logs and often don't even need to wipe. truly one of life's greatest pleasures.

3. a chastity cage. I'm not even talking about for fetish purposes, I'm just talking about controlling your urges. it is a known fact amongst men that an orgasm after 3 days is way better than one after a few hours. if you find a chastity cage that's comfortable, you won't even notice that it's there, and when you do notice it, you think, "oh yeah, I love this thing"... the feeling of comfort and progress.

4. testosterone replacement therapy. if you live in the states, there's a good chance that there is a clinic near you that will ***bring you back to a normal level if you're low***. this shit is a miracle for men who are low, cures depression.

5. adderall. this one is not for everybody, because it's prescription amphetamine pitched as "ADHD" medicine. basically, if you have a healthy heart and aren't susceptible to mental disorder, this is a miracle drug for getting shit done. warning: you might fixate on ridiculous outlandish ideas, but they might end up being good, who knows. double warning: the shit might just make you anxious, so it's not for everybody. it makes some people feel like fucking titans.

6. back to the sex toy thing: personal massagers are actually great in general just for using on your back neck etc. something like the hitachi magic wand works here.

7. if you have insomnia, do not get into the pattern of drinking yourself to sleep-- you will become an alcoholic. try Zzzquil.
>>
#1 scared me because i literally just ordered a vacuum sealed water therm and yes it has changed my life already.
everything else looks like thinly veiled cuck trolling.
fiber should already be in your diet or you're doing it wrong.
i wouldn't mind getting my hands on some Adderall to see if it can help me with education.
>>
>>29676830
>Adderall
Just do a bump of meth you fucking faggot
>>
Based OP

Original badman
>>
>>29676870
>everything else looks like thinly veiled cuck trolling.

It's not.
>>
>>29676888
Nice trips, but I would only feel comfortable doing that if I synthesized it myself, which is super fucking illegal. Not interested in ingesting tweaker trash. Rather stick to big pharmaceutical grade trash.
>>
op is actually advocating chastity cages lmao
>>
>>29676830
1: Will try
2: Will try
3: no thx
4: I'm high test
5: Fuckin verified confirmed true. Adderall is ultimate cheat code to life. Do not overdo it and do not take more than 30mg to keep your tolerance low and prevent addiction. Couple it with caffeine and nicotine if you use it. Godmode for 6+ hours, it's magical.
6: wouldn't benefit me much
7: zzzquil works. Melatonin supplements are also nice because they give you crazy dreams, sometimes even lucid dreams.

Adding one
8. Buy a soldering iron, even a cheap one will help you, and learn how to use it for basic wire connections. Most of the time when electronics break it's because of a wiring problem, so rather than replacing the item, just solder it back together. Saves manies.
>>
>>29677412
Also if you time it properly, and use caffeine with adderall, you can just ride the crash straight to comfy sleeps

Why would you think this post is spam, system?
>>
File: 13356451354.jpg (42 KB, 325x288) Image search: [Google]
13356451354.jpg
42 KB, 325x288
1) Whenever you meet a person for the first time, try to remember their eye color right of the bat while smiling. Maybe it's due to you looking for a second or two longer, but people definitely respond positively to this. Also, if you get the chance, use their name when calling them. The majority loves being called by their name and it makes them think you're on much better terms immediately.

2) When walking through a city, always clearly look over a person's should if they're heading towards you; that way you will effectively avoid awkward 'sidewalk shuffles' because they know where you're headed to and thus make some room.

3) People don't necessarily remember you for what you say, but rather for how you make them feel. So, if you want to be memorable, make people around you feel special. If you want to be ignored, try to not have a psychological impact on others.

4) If you ever happen to be in an interview, imagine it to be like meeting an old friend you haven't met in ages. Visualize the experience, shaking hands, making eye contact and just having a conversation. What are the things you can not wait to tell your friend about? Take a relaxed pose and smile. This may sounds pretty corny, but you're in charge of your own psychological state and the power of suggestion is stronger than you might believe.

5) People deeply care about the specific image they have of themselves. Use this knowledge to your advantage. By attacking or supporting their own perception of themselves you can make yourself be hated, respectively liked.

6) The key to confidence is walking into a room and assuming everyone already likes you.

7) People are extraordinarily aware of their sense of touch. If someone, as for example a person of the opposite gender, 'accidentally' rests their knee on yours during a bus ride, let's say, they know it's there.
>>
>>29677748
Wow senpai, these are actually useful, thanks
>>
Opening my curtains and putting some plants in my home definitely improved my mood.
>>
This is a good thread. Here are some things that have lead to my success.

1) The people doing what you want to do in life are not gods, superheroes, geniuses, or lucky. If you want to have a certain position in life, you can easily make a plan to make that happen.

2) People greatly underestimate the success ratio for lying. If you can reasonably express the knowledge for a certain subject, go ahead and say you have a BA or BS in it. Or, failing that, just say you have a BA in business management or library sciences or some other obscure thing. 99% of the time no one will question it, and if they do test you, it's almost always acceptable to just say "Ha, oh that was so long ago, I'd have to look it up in my old textbooks."

3) Similarly with work experience, many jobs are difficult or impossible to verify. Go ahead and say you worked at a small mom & pop [insert field you are applying to], but it went out of business a year ago and have been working at [insert non-embarrassing entry level job] ever since.

4) When you DO have experience, your life should be about "leapfrogging" your jobs. If you are a, lets say, "sales associate" for a year, start applying for "sales lead" jobs. A year of being a lead, start looking for "sales supervisor" jobs. A year or two after that, try "sales manager" or "sales director". You would have the same ability as whatever a "sales associate", but with a hundred times more opportunity and much better pay.

5) Normies LOVE media. I'm not talking about having a fucking twitter, I mean having your name mentioned in an article in some trade magazine, blog feature, interview, anything. Every major city has little trade magazines and industry blogs, and they are usually starved for content. Either offer to write for them, or just feed them "tips" and offer an interview opportunity. Writers love doing interviews because they don't have to do the thinking.

cont...
>>
>>29677978
Some pants? Where did you put these pants, in the hamper? Or in the cupboard? Do you just have pants lying around your bed or something? Why pants? I can't imagine it improving your mood at all, but I might try this.
>>
>>29678054
What the fuck, anon.
Please get some glasses, it might improve your life significantly.
>>
>>29677978
Keeping your room floor clean and your desk free of clutter helps too. Sunlight, air conditioning, and organization can help to improve focus.

Choose a song you like. Whenever you're feeling productive and working on something, put on that song and work on the thing. Take a moment to note the feeling of productivity you have. After doing this for a while, putting on that song can help you be productive. I've used this technique with 3 different songs for three different mindsets.
>>
>>29678044
cont...

6) if you do get in over your head, you can easily get out of whatever you are clueless on by saying, "Hmmm, could you run me through this real quick? I'm not familiar with this [software, method, type of XYZ], at my last place we used [proprietary software, outsourcing, other type of XYZ]. I got a job DJing at a strip club for 6 months when I had never touched a mixer board in my life, the answer you get is almost always "oh yeah, just keep everything like this and hit this button."

7) Working with small businesses is always a ton easier than big ones, outside of a few small circumstances. You can almost always haggle a price, get something custom, ASAP, etc.

8) Similarly, people like when you give them a personal touch. If you are looking to do business with someone, you will get a thousand times ahead by saying things like "I've been a big fan of your guys' for a while, I'm always checking you out on social media, love that thing you guys posted the other day. I had this thing I needed, and I thought you guys would be perfect for it!"

9) It's good to be memorable. Don't wear a top hat around or anything, but maybe have a catchphrase like a sports announcer does. When leaving, say something like "Keep it sleazy!" It doesn't have to be funny, people just like consistency.
>>
>>29676830
>life hacks
>nothing but shilling for consumerism
>>
>>29678419
Nice post. Keep it sleazy!
>>
>>29677412

>4: I'm high test

Let me guess, you find fat women pretty and you think that is in any form indicative of your testosterone levels?
>>
>>29678583
No

>muscle mass built with little effort
>high sex drive
>ideal male form
>body hair
>high energy levels

Fat birches is gross nig
>>
>3/7 advices tell you to take drugs with severe side effects

Shit quality indeed.
>>
>>29678419
You seem like a pretty manipulative fella.
>>
>>29677748
>Also, if you get the chance, use their name when calling them
I personally hate that type of people. I hate when someone call me by my name.
>If someone, as for example a person of the opposite gender, 'accidentally' rests their knee on yours during a bus ride, let's say, they know it's there
So when female initiate physical touch, it's not accidental?
>>
I got one, addicted to nicotine and alcohol but can't quit?
Go to doc, ask about alcohol or tobacco cessation. They will give you drugs to stop the cravings and withdrawls. If you are a pack a day man like I was the shit will work magic.
Yeah, you can "try to quit" for the 30th time, or you can have your insurance pay for pills that will make you un-addicted. You then just need a fractional bit of discipline to not keep on smoking and drinking then you're good after 3 months. I was on buproprion, it killed my libido but those effects were temporary the benefits are forever. Now just gotta fight boredom in normie ways and not with substance
>>
>>29677748
OP here, these are really good, probably more universal and therefore better than mine haha
>>
>>29679056
>I personally hate that type of people. I hate when someone call me by my name.
Trust me, you're the exception. Most people are narcissistic and always like talking about themselves all the time while ignoring other people's problems. Welcome to a capitalist's society.

>So when female initiate physical touch, it's not accidental?
It obviously depends on the situation. This is more about being very aware of touch. If a man accidentally touches your hand, he will have noticed it. Same for females.
>>
>>29676830
Next time you are at the doctor keep complaining about unbearable pain but don't tell him it's emotional. He will prescribe you some prescription only painkillers
>>
>>29679334
>Most people are narcissistic and always like talking about themselves all the time while ignoring other people's problems
I've realized this long time ago. I just keep asking about them and could talk and talk about themselves without asking any question about me.
>It obviously depends on the situation
Which ones are more intimate? Something besides hands?
>>
I'm a 21 year old with aspergers so I don't know a ton about socializing, but here are a few things that help whenever I'm in a social setting like a party, friend's house, etc:

-when you're talking to somebody, try to imitate their posture and body language in a way that isn't too obvious. this lets the person know you're in agreement with them subconsciously.

-weed is a fantastic icebreaker. if you see someone you work with on facebook, ask them if they'd like to smoke. if they reply that they dont smoke weed, just say you meant tobacco.

-how you dress is a huge part of socializing. it's how you present yourself to the world, and it shows others how you want to be seen. Timberland boots help if you're a manlet, you can look and feel a bit taller without it being obvious.

-exercise to some extent every day. even taking a walk will improve your mood and heighten your senses.
>>
>>29679412
>Which ones are more intimate? Something besides hands?
Not sure what you're asking, to be honest, but I would say prolonged touches are usually not accidental, such as resting your knee against another knee or having your shoulder rest on another shoulder and so on. That type of touch is usually not accidental, or at least, the person who is touching is completely aware of it, so if it was uncomfortable, they would stop doing it.
>>
>>29679487
I will let you know the only thing I exercise is my second amendment rights and I won't think twice about doing so on a dirty pot smoking hippy
>>
had this thing for a while where I would stare at the ground because it was always awkward to stare at people close to me. Like you're out to eat and wanna look around at people, but not be a creeper and stare at the ppl next to you. Look at people in the distance or kind of far away, like 30 ft away. This way you can keep your head up and be aware, scope out hit chicks, and most likely they can't see you looking at them. Even if they do you're just far enough away where they might think "he's not staring at me but something else"
>>
>>29679279
Buproprion does work great for that, but it raised my libido. I'm like a fucking sex god. Though I am taking it for depression.
>>
Lovin this thread op
>>
>>29677461
elaborate on timing or at least your expderience
>>
>>29678419

keep it sleazy anon
>>
>>29679854
Eat first, then take the pill around 8 hours before you plan on sleeping (more like 10 or 12). About two hours in, drink an energy drink. If you smoke cigarettes, you are going to want to do so non-stop. Don't limit yourself. Drink water, and lots of it. You can have a second energy drink about 6 hours in to keep the buzz going when it begins to fail. Then, your buzz will wear off, you will crash from amps and caffeine at the same time, and you can have comfy, restful sleeps.

Also, never drink caffeine on amphetamines, because it can damage your health.
>>
>>29677412
>Adderall is ultimate cheat code to life.

How does ritalin compare to adderall?
>>
>>29677412
>>29676830

You two retards please listen to this guy:
>>29676888

Stop taking ADHD medicine you don't need, you make life living hell for those of us who need it to fucking function.
>>
File: 1444526118345.jpg (51 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
1444526118345.jpg
51 KB, 640x630
What a terrible fucking thread.
>>
>>29678044
I can't stress #4 enough here. My boss noticed me about to do this and offered me a raise just shy of 20% to get me to stay instead.
>>
>>29680160
Not as good, but kicks in intensely if you snort it.
>>
File: 1462633810785.png (204 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1462633810785.png
204 KB, 500x375
>>29678419
>keep it sleazy
>>
>>29676830
My life hack is a trick I learned to rob prostitutes. I will go on Backpage, and find some FOB asian girl posting out of a motel. I will call her on one of the five or six different burner phones I have, get the address, then go up to her room.

This is the point where you need a little experience; you look around, kind of get a feel for easy escape paths, emergency exits, stairways, other motel units. If things go really far south, you might need to actually bolt out of there fast, so you need to not be scratching your head looking for an exit. A word on your clothing; wear something you can take off and get dressed in very quickly. If you wear glasses, leave them in the car; they might get knocked off in the struggle, or you might forget them. I suggest sweatpants, a t-shirt, and sandals. If you fuck up, you really might need to leave in ten seconds or less, so time is of the essence.

I knock on the door, and wait for her to open it up. I quickly scan her; is she scared, bored, high or otherwise in an altered state? A lot of these girls abuse pain meds or smoke weed when they're not working to calm down. Scared people are hard to handle, and might do something unexpected or weird; drugged people are easy to trick with sleight of hand, and tend to have delayed reaction times.

I'll start my game by grabbing her from behind the neck with my free hand and bringing her face in for a kiss, while my other hand cups her ass and brings in close to me. At this point, I usually slide my middle and ring fingers down her ass and start to work on her pussy, to kind of get a feel for how responsive she is. After she breaks the kiss (they always break the kiss) I'll tuck a twenty into her bra, slap her ass and walk over to the bed and sit down.
>>
Where are these magical testosterone clinics and how do I find them
>>
>>29681105
Cont. from above;

The next step in the game is watching her. You should always be watching her; where she's walking to (to put money away, to get to her phone), what she's looking at (she WILL have a knife somewhere nearby, and possibly a gun; the gun doesn't scare me, but the knife does). I will watch her after I've given her the first twenty; will she go put in her hiding spot, or will she demand more money before she hides it? I'll judge the situation, but most of them will go and put the money in their purse or nightstand or whatever, then I'll mark that information for later. After they've shown me their hiding spot (Lord, do they think they are so clever) I'll give them the rest of the money. I have no qualms about paying them now, because I know I'll be taking it all back in less than an hour.

Some girls will try to get you to go to the bathroom and shower before you fuck on the pretense of you being clean, or get you to wash your hands. Laugh at them, then say you washed up before you arrived, and you don't need to clean yourself again. This will allow you to watch them uninterrupted.

Once they've been paid and they're fairly certain you're not going to rape/kill them, they'll call their mamasan (their handler) and let them know everything is A-OK. After they're done calling, watch where they put the phone, you might have to isolate them from it later on.
>>
>>29681526
Cont. from above;

Now the fun part begins. You've paid them, they crawl over to you, start to undress you, suck you off, etc. It's loads of fun, and I usually insist they give me a lapdance and writhe around on me, it's very arousing. She pulls my dick out and does the whole song and dance when they see a big dick ("you numbah one!" or "you so BIG!" or "you no black, why you big?") then will try, bless her heart, to take me in her mouth. That goes about as well as if you tried to deepthroat a can of shaving cream, and tends to be rather painful for me, as they scratch their teeth against my dick.

Then, we get to fucking. I have a large penis (7.5" X 6") and a large frame (6'1", 165 lb, broad shoulders, very fit) so I'm massive compared to most of the girls I pick. This works in my favor; many of the girls are intimidated by large men, and rightly terrified of big dicks (can't fuck for a living if your pussy is all torn up). So I go at it hard and fast, and have some fun with them. I'll go at with missionary for a while, then I'll see how deep I can by pulling their hips towards me, then pressing down on their legs, to tilt their ass in the air. Once they're in in this position, I slowly slide my cock into their pussy and watch their face. Some girls love it, but I usually bottom out at the entrance to their cervix after six or so inches, and they want me to pull out.

For the girls that really can take my full length, I start bouncing them around on my dick, slamming it as hard as I can, sometimes I stand up with them wrapped around me, and just walk around, bouncing this 105 lb asian girl on my cock. I might sit down in a chair and have them ride me and push their tits in my face, or I might put them in doggystyle and fuck them into the mattress. I don't have a lot of sensitivity in my dick, so I'm usually able to fuck for 45 minutes or so before I cum just from fucking, which is more than enough to totally exhaust the girl.
>>
>>29681917
your plan is to exhaust a whore? she fucks for a living she was a lot of stamina.
>>
>>29676830
Since you mentioned adderall, I'll throw my med in.

Bupropion sr. Selective dopamine reuptake inhibitor.

I feel a constant low-level euphoria, smile easily, am more outgoing (usually, I'll get to that) and have had more women thab usual flirting with me.

It makes me look more approachable, my expression leans toward a happy one but not a crazy guy smile. I had a beautiful blond flirting with me hard the other night, asked if I lived nearby and looked disappointed when I left without asking for her number.

There are downsides, of course.
First week or two is rough. Really rough.
Jittery, driving is scary, anxiety through the roof and it feels like you're on uppers in a big way.

People WILL notice, it WILL be awkward.
I actually explained to my manager that I needed a week away to titrate and he was happy to do that for me.

After you've acclimated, I recommend something fast-acting for anxiety just in case. Now and then you may get a surge if anxiety and simply carrying a pill that will help can be enough.

My thoughts are more organized and clean, too. I can close my eyes and see an object in 3D in great detail, rotate and zoom in, can will myself into trippy CEV's but they aren't intrusive.

I love this stuff, my doctor prescribed it readily so it should be easy for any depressed anon to get. I take it as prescribed and it's a total lifehack drug.
>>
1. Shitpost on 4chan
2. Feign superiority
>>
>>29681917

Cont. from third post

Now we're at the really important part, this will decide whether or not you get your money back.

I've fucked the poor girl senseless, she's laying there, pussy gaping a little after the very rough fucking I just gave her, and I tell her to get up and put her clothes on (usually a negligee or something equally skimpy). You're scratching your head, saying, "Anon, wasn't the whole point of this process to keep her naked?" Well, I do this part because it's fun. So I get her dressed, then position myself behind her and fuck her doggystyle until I need to come. I pull out and cum all over her outfit and her hair. Along with my big dick, I also shoot massive loads, generally six-ropers. Waaaaay more come than these girls are used to handling, and it's all over their expensive Victoria's Secret underwear. The girl will shriek in anger, and bolt for the bathroom to try to wash it off (in one memorable case, I had a girl wipe some of my come off her ass and slap me in the face with it). She will now be in the bathroom for about three minutes trying to clean your jizz off her outfit and her hair/wherever you decided to unload.

This is your time to shine. If you were watching her before, you know exactly where her stash is; grab it, and whatever other cash is in there, then put on your clothes and GTFO. You should be out the door in less than forty-five seconds. I used to take their purses and phones to hock them at swapmeets, but it's more trouble than it's worth, and you look very suspicious running/walking away while carrying a women's purse filled with twenties and a stolen phone. My average haul for these snatch and grab robberies is about $500-$600, minus whatever I baited them with. Sometimes the girls will have jewelry clients give them, and in one case, a POS kel-tec 9mm, which I pocketed and then destroyed at my house.

Tell me what you think, /r9k/. Good life hack?
>>
File: 1466651737271.jpg (193 KB, 479x750) Image search: [Google]
1466651737271.jpg
193 KB, 479x750
where do you find a good chastity cage for a decent price? The name brand ones are like $300 and I don't trust the knock-offs
>>
LIFE HACK

TRAIN YOUR GIRL VOICE TO GET FREE SHIT ONLINE

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1iHm2IVR88x
>>
>>29682073
These girls really are not used to big dicks. In their ads, they try to screen black guys not just because they're rough on the girls, but because most of them really do have big dicks.

The whores you're thinking of are traditional escorts, typically white or hispanic women who can fuck anything up to a donkey without flinching. The girls I go after are FOB asians, girls who go straight from the boat ride to fucking duded in Los Angeles, then moved down to San Diego, then to the Bay Area, then back to Los Angeles.

Again, these girls are in some level of pain, and the pussies are actually quite tender. It takes a lot of long-term trauma to harden a pussy, time and experience these girls simply do not have.
>>
>>29682204
it is good if you can fuck the girl senseless but as i said most people cannot.
i am not small to, i am 6.5 btw.
but trying to beat whore's stamina is something you do not do.
also cumming on her clothes is something that sometimes does not work the wayy she likes.
she may be mad but she also knows that she should not let the client alone with the money.
only dumb whores fall for it.
and in my place whores fuck in the clients cars besides the road or in a hidden place.
but nice doing.
>>
>>29682382
If you're not big, make up for it with enthusiasm. Imagine you're doing this, not to rob a prostitute, but to make a quick $400. You can find the stamina inside yourself to fuck this bitch into submission.

Just like I mentioned to another anon, these aren't east-coast whores. These are FOB asian girls who are tiny, and have equally tiny pussies. It's easy to trick them because they don't know a lot of English, and are very small and easy to overpower.

If you can't manage to cum on their clothes, unload on their face and hair, they will also have to go wash off.

Where do you live, Newark? Fucking the girls in the cars by the road seems pretty typical for that area.
>>
>>29678419
>keep it sleazy!
pls
>>
>>29678419
>tfw use some catchphrases of sorts and then people you hang out end up using them all the time too
Feels pretty funny. It works the other way around too though, got a friend who always says "he did it" or "he's doing it" when for example I do something she didn't expect, so I ended up saying "he/she did it" all the time too... gotta admit she is memorable.
>>
>>29682969
My ex told me after we broke up that she realized she'd picked up a ton of sayings and quirks of mine and hated it.

Said she constantly said and did things and realized she was more like me than herself.

Take that, bitch. Live with the disease that is my personality.
>>
>>29682969
HE DID IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3rpxWI00w4
>>
this prostitute robbing shit has turned this into a fucking epic thread hahaha
>>
>>29680160
Just recently got to try ritalin. I didn't feel a difference, but i also rarely use it
>>
>>29680200
Nope. Not gonna do it

ADHD/ADD are not real mental disorders. My parents raised me properly so i dont have it.

You aren't gonna take away my cheat code you fucking fag
>>
>>29683323
They are, dumbass.
Being in the DSM is enough by itself, but I know that isn't what you meant.

Real ADHD is very rare, my prescribing doctor says it's estimated that less than 10% of people prescribed meds for it actually have it.

A person with legit ADHD isn't a spaz by the time they're an adult, he says he can typically screen fakers when he sees them tapping their feet and rubbernecking.

The thing that gives real chemical ADHD away is the paradoxical effect that most stimulants have on you. He asked if I drink coffee, I knew what he was driving at and told him not to bother.
>>
>>29683499
dude you goet the nine T nine dubs man ! that means yor gonna be a dubbin tponite!!!
>>
>>29683499

Paradoxical effect? Please elaborate.
>>
>>29683684
Typical stimulant drugs such as caffeine/amphetamine act as a tranquilizer instead in people with real ADHD.
>>
>>29683912
Huh weird I have that reaction too.
>>
>>29683499
I couldn't focus and was failing my classes, not practicing my hobbies and generally feeling disconnected from the world.

When I take Focalin I'm able to do all these things and I feel like I'm not just in a daydream all day.

I was extremely hyper as a child(when I was diagnosed) and became the exact opposite after puberty.

Do I have ADHD?
>>
>>29683912
...wouldn't that mean that a twitchy person would want it to calm down their twitchyness?
>>
>>29684425
I don't know enough about you and I'm really not qualified to say.

Losing interest in hobbies and feeling disconnected or foggy can be depression-related though.

Wouldn't hurt to see a doctor about it, you can probably find a community clinic that won't charge for anything but your scrips.

I pay 4.50 a month for mine, that's about a pack of cigarettes and well worth it.

I'd be sure to mention the detachment and be ready to describe it in detail. What it feels like, how frequently, the effect it has on your day-to-day life and so on.

Good luck, anon.
>>
File: t.png (3 KB, 724x291) Image search: [Google]
t.png
3 KB, 724x291
>genuinely good advice
>just a warm up before encouraging robots to voluntarily wear the cage because that is what you get off to
>>
>>29684794
not op
the cage advice is actually good
i'm into for fetish reasons though, but holy fuck cumming after a couple of weeks is amazing, plus i have so much extra time to play vidya now that i'm not fapping twice a day
>>
>>29684691
Not sure what you mean.

Amphetamine family drugs (like adderall, ritalin) do very different things to legit ADHD than they will to most people.

A friend of a friend once told me he nodded off the first time he tried meth and couldn't understand it. Good for him, that stuff is fucking evil.
>>
>>29676888
>nasty degenerate drug
Might as well huff fermented shit out of a bag. Drink bleach, faggot.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.