[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be in theater class as the main sound tech >find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Junk-1024x626.png (64 KB, 1024x626) Image search: [Google]
Junk-1024x626.png
64 KB, 1024x626
>be me
>be in theater class as the main sound tech
>find cutie actor girl
>she is bi(no surprise but still wierd)
>we start talking
>after 2 months i decide to confess my feelings for her
To make this clear, i do this with girls now since i dont want to waste another full year focused on one girl
>she gives me some tumblr bullshit about being aromantic
>fml.mkv
>decide i have nothing to lose so i ask if she is dtf
>she says yes
How do i keep this going guys? I have never even kissed a girl and im kinda jumping straight in with no expirience
Anyone have any suggestions to keep this ride going?
>>
This is r9k, not soc
Maybe try there you fucking norman
>>
do you like her? if you do then you'll cigure it out while you do it. it's all about passion
>>
All the legwork is done, invite her over to "hang" and then fuck her.
If you offer her inebriates, she'd appreciate it probably.
At least her tumblr bullshit has tricked her into confessing she's a heartless slut though, try not to catch the feels.
>>
>>29676551
What does dtf even mean ?
>>
>>29676704
I was asking if she was Down to fuck
>>
>>29676631
Alright thanks anon. I figured i could get some help here
>>
>>29676704
Down to fuck - dtf
It's an acronym used to ask if a person is willing to perform a sexual intercourse with the person asking.
Example of use:
-Ay gurl, u dtf?
-Sorry, I'm not into black guys.

Also
>what is Google?
>>
>>29676656
Ok i could probably get some vodka from a friend
>inb4 underage b@n
Im 18
>>
>>29676551

Well, just don't sperg out and you'll be alright. Have a few drinks with her before you fuck and it'll be a piece of cake. The key is not to get caught up in "what ifs". Worrying will make you sperg out in the heat of the moment.
>>
>>29676919
if it's vodka, maybe make some mixed drinks.
With ginger beer and lime, vodka becomes the delightful and refreshing Moscow Mule.
>>
For kissing, don't actually purse your lips, don't try to suck too hard on anything, basically gently explore the textures of her mouth with your mouth.
>>
>>29677005
Alright ill try not to think about it then
>>
>>29677067
Thanks for that anon i had no idea how kissing works
>>
>>29677015
Thanks for that, ill do that
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.